Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Absolutely brutal death-inducing pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

Dms

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: MUST OF US HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE POTENTIAL SIGN, SIGNAL OR NERVOUS WHAT-IF. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't get it. Isn't that common sense? Do people cope into thinking that doesn't happen or something?

This nearly drove me insane in high school. I was so deep into coping and delusion that I believed I had surely received some indications of interest, but when I actually hadn't, I started desperately analyzing even the slightest accidental gazes at me and trying to find any proof of attraction by anyone.

This nearly drove me insane in high school. I was so deep into coping and delusion that I believed I had surely received some indications of interest, but when I actually hadn't, I started desperately analyzing even the slightest accidental gazes at me and trying to find any proof of attraction by anyone.
This is happening to me now

So fucking true it hurts

I remember gwtting brutally rejected by a girl i thought i had a chance with

Her response to me asking her out?

"Eeeeewwww thats gross"

Fml

Whats with these foids who always cover their butts with shirt? I could never understand that.

This is happening to me now
Start studying behavior analysis and psychology together, you will simply hack into people's brains and social engineer the fuck out of them without they realising it, and by the body language you will know everything that is going through their minds and you will be able to do a full profile on their whole life.