Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Absolutely brutal beer bottle pill

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Greycel
Today I bought a cheap glass bottle containing 1 liter of beer, I payed 1.20 euro for it which is like 1.40 USD. Sat down at a set of stairs next to a road and started drinking.

Only drank about 250ml of it before it slipped out of my hand (have tremors, hand shaking) , only feel like 10-15 cm but splattered completely. My precious beer :(
The store closed right when I left so I could not buy more. Still have 2 liters of wine so I will survive until tomorow but still. Life is such a joke.

Brutal

"Today I bought a cheap glass bottle containing 1 liter of beer, I payed 1.20 euro for it which is like 1.40 USD. Sat down at a set of stairs next to a road and started drinking.

Only drank about 250ml of it before it slipped out of my hand (have tremors, hand shaking) , only feel like 10-15 cm but splattered completely. My precious beer :(
The store closed right when I left so I could not buy more. Still have 2 liters of wine so I will survive until tomorow but still. Life is such a joke."

-pill

Today I bought a cheap glass bottle containing 1 liter of beer, I payed 1.20 euro for it which is like 1.40 USD. Sat down at a set of stairs next to a road and started drinking.

The store closed right when I left so I could not buy more. Still have 2 liters of wine so I will survive until tomorow but still. Life is such a joke.
Get some whiskey

The beer bottle could detect your bad personality

Get some whiskey
I will but the people I'm with will complain. So I will probably need to be outside for quite long then. Wine and beer is easier.