Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute WHORE of a feminist blackpills us to death

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
Even so, several years of dealing with self-styled “feminist” men has persuaded me that very few are prepared to accept the central premise against which incels rage: that women could say “no” to you, potentially for the entirety of your life, for no other reason than that women are people in their own right. This, after all, is the end point of feminism. It is not a movement for the liberation of people in general. It does offer humanising possibilities for men, but that is not its key purpose.

I literally wanna cry and kill myself after reading this. I need to rope before they make that world a reality.

two disgusting looking old hags with no chad

I literally wanna cry and kill myself after reading this. I need to rope before they make that world a reality.

attention so time on their hands to write this shit lol

The quote is about rapists which has nothing to do with inceldom in fact there's actually an inverse correlation

"you are literally a heckin terrorist inkwell"

We need to show this bitch those provocations are not tolerable.
women can not accept that incels are people. you disgusting cow we know what feminisms purpose is: to rand more privilidge to women at the expense of men, who are deuhumanised and made into a slave class

I can't take it anymore I refuse to sit ideally by while degenerative behavior mutates

JFL, why you take what random foids write serious. they are not important and I didn't waste a single bit of my internet by opening their page.