Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Absolute state of Reddit 'Incels'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★
Someone made a thread inviting them to .is, since their subs keep getting banned. Their response?

Redditcels state of

>sorry I can't, I'm an FtM TRANNY

Disturbing that freaks like this used to have an account. Keep an eye out for trannies in our midst, we don't want them grooming our younger brocels.

>t. soy

reminder that:

anyway here's their discord server so idk say hi and tell the troons to kys if you want

https://discord.com/invite/CqtKQ8YZey

troons and soycucks.
100%

they insist on sticking to Reddit, bc other incel sites are too 'radical' for them

imagine your subs continually being banned, and still being loyal to cuckddit jfl

Redditcel posted this, venting abt it and swearing he'll make a new account at his friend's house:

jfl typical faggot Redditcel

his friend is probably also his gay lover

shit like this is why I don't consider reddit an "incel site"

Forever alone and other subreddits banned anyone who was based. Reddit is full of submissive soycucks

shit like this is why I don't consider reddit an "incel site"
that's what's weird abt reddit tbh, tons of incels-in-denial but any 'incel' sub there is completely cucked

FTM are the most retarded fucking people ever you’re basically signing your own death wish and considering foids are typically shorter than the avg male youre setting yourself up for failure all because you feel like a dude

ftm trans (interested in female) are the dumbest people on earth I can't understand how stupid u have to be to doom urself like that.

this is the average reddit 'truecel':

the only real incel subs are the subs for indian men jfl

Last edited:
The level of soy and cuckness in that one reply is insane. He literally just said men should accept women won’t want them and support them being Chad only whores with no backlash! :feelshaha: How can you be that much of a soyboy? How can you have that little self respect and still value the creatures that make your life hell?

The level of soy and cuckness in that one reply is insane.
yea
He literally just said men should accept women won’t want them and support them being Chad only whores with no backlash! :feelshaha: How can you be that much of a soyboy? How can you have that little self respect and still value the creatures that make your life hell?
exactly jfl, feminism has brainwashed these people that they can't do anything that harms foids, even if it's necessary to curb hypergamy and promiscuity

they even think their simping is in their own interests, and will save them from inceldom

here's another redditor, who wrote a poem on r/IncelExit abt how he's going so stop being an 'incel' by not 'objectifying' foids:

it's amazing that redditors were soy enough to set up a sub with the purpose of 'curing' incels by getting them to write shitty poems and improve their pERsonality by um visiting strippers?:

yea

exactly jfl, feminism has brainwashed these people that they can't do anything that harms foids, even if it's necessary to curb hypergamy and promiscuity
Funny part is, nothing we do actually harms foids, we just simply call out their bs and the insane double standards. These people literally are brainwashed into serving a slave master (foids) without a second thought!
they even think their simping is in their own interests, and will save them from inceldom
Yep, and it only has the opposite effect because women think they are good to keep in the friend zone and use. An incel who just doesn’t give a fuck and does as he pleases if far more likely to be at least respected by women than a simp.
here's another redditor, who wrote a poem on r/IncelExit abt how he's going so stop being an 'incel' by not 'objectifying' foids:

View attachment 1219293
Oh my god, that’s nuts. I can’t imagine the level of cuckedness there. That sounds like something a 5 year old would write out as an apology when his parents were mad at him.
it's amazing that redditors were soy enough to set up a sub with the purpose of 'curing' incels by getting them to write shitty poems and improve their pERsonality by um visiting strippers?:

Yeah, crazy. In reality most of .is users unironically have a higher chance of ascending than r/incelexit users because we see reality and care about ourselves more than pleasing women

everytime i see incel used in this context i laugh

“I am a 17 year old incel change my mind”

change your mind about what? wont change shit. you still cant get pussy

Don’t fucking invite theses people here

It's the opposite, they got banned from this place for faggotry/foid worship and got deported back to leddit

Never allow Redditors to join here. They can have fun with their subreddits that keep getting banned every 2 weeks.

why the fuck should that bitch even have an account here? that's a foid larping as a male

I can smell the soy through the screen

Someone made a thread inviting them to .is, since their subs keep getting banned. Their response?

View attachment 1216037

View attachment 1216030

Disturbing that freaks like this used to have an account. Keep an eye out for trannies in our midst, we don't want them grooming our younger brocels.

View attachment 1216034

>t. soy

reminder that:

anyway here's their discord server so idk say hi and tell the troons to kys if you want

>Transitioned to become Chad

>Became 4’11 transcel instead

No refunds

Reddit rapeugees incoming to .is
IMG 1204

Second post isn't wrong tbf. This place is a miserable hellscape that has been getting more and more extreme since it emigrated from reddit. I only come here because I get banned everywhere else.

View attachment 1216037

View attachment 1216030

View attachment 1216034

>t. soy

reminder that:

"that are lowkey racist af"
42% of us are ethnic according to largest and latest survey from frebruary
stop with the shit, fuck can they ever stop
also in the survey most incels were center-left, not right wing

These people literally are brainwashed into serving a slave master (foids) without a second thought!
100%

bluepillers and redpillers both believe in changing their whole lives and pERsonalities just for their foid overlords

they are pathetic

the average reddit bluepiller has no pERsonality beyond simping
Yep, and it only has the opposite effect because women think they are good to keep in the friend zone and use. An incel who just doesn’t give a fuck and does as he pleases if far more likely to be at least respected by women than a simp.
foids only respect chads

but yea foids absolutely hate their 'friends,' if these guys knew what foids were saying to each other abt them behind their backs, then maybe they'd become 'misogynist' too

foids have a ton of vitriol for people who 'respect women,' much more than they hate misogynist incels
Oh my god, that’s nuts. I can’t imagine the level of cuckedness there. That sounds like something a 5 year old would write out as an apology when his parents were mad at him.
jfl 100%

Don’t fucking invite theses people here
agreed tbh, wasn't me. I don't think we need an influx of reddit ftm's jfl

>Transitioned to become Chad

>Became 4’11 transcel instead

No refunds
foids: just improve your pERsonality to become Chad, inkwell :soy:
foids: *transition* wait why am I an incel now?? my pERsonality is amazing, I should be a chad! :soy:

100%

bluepillers and redpillers both believe in changing their whole lives and pERsonalities just for their foid overlords
It’s crazy how they literally change their entire personality and being just to please the foid masters. They literally put themselves through hell just to please foids.
they are pathetic

the average reddit bluepiller has no pERsonality beyond simping
True
foids only respect chads

but yea foids absolutely hate their 'friends,' if these guys knew what foids were saying to each other abt them behind their backs, then maybe they'd become 'misogynist' too

foids have a ton of vitriol for people who 'respect women,' much more than they hate misogynist incels
Yep. The nice guy type incel is gonna be hated by foids far more than the misogynistic incel like us. At least women know they can’t use us, and in a way might respect our selfishness. They just see nice guys as easy to use tools to extract resources from.
jfl 100%

agreed tbh, wasn't me. I don't think we need an influx of reddit ftm's jfl

foids: just improve your pERsonality to become Chad, inkwell :soy:
foids: *transition* wait why am I an incel now?? my pERsonality is amazing, I should be a chad! :soy:
Seeing those FTM trannies is the biggest lifefuel. They were literally Chad only whores who didn’t even look at average and below average men. Because of this, they genuinely believed that all men lived the life Chad does, because Chad is the only one they even noticed. Hilarious when they get a taste of their own medicine and are now the undesirable guy. Feels great to see them cry in incel loneliness after all the pain they must’ve inflicted on men before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back