Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL absolute state of "femcels"

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

JFL at the comments, how fucking delusional are these roasties, not only are they sjw feminists, they also project shit on incels as we want to treat them as doormats, the self victimhood is insane, just proves it again what they declare themselves as "femcels" is because Chad wont commit and treats them like trash so its somehow fault of the incel, "femcels" my ass, these bitches wouldnt last a day in our skin.

femcels dont exist

i can just solve their whole issue with one proposal

Any "femcel" willing to fuck a normal bmi range but unattractive man?(myself)

No? Ok then your issue isnt real.

sjw and feminists are the worst hypocrits going i loath those filthy two faced fuck ugly mongrels

Ngl this is low key me (minus hating feminists and being a FeMRA). A near lifetime of almost total invisibility has left me desperate to please any guy who shows me an ounce of affection

Just not you inkel

every femcel on that subreddit is not a virgin

I think that subreddit exists as another outlet for women to complain about things that aren't real problems.

I'd fuck a femcel but they reject me. Therefore, they aren't involuntarily celibate

femcels dont exist

i can just solve their whole issue with one proposal

Any "femcel" willing to fuck a normal bmi range but unattractive man?(myself)

No? Ok then your issue isnt real.

Femcel is just another word for female voluntarily celibate, look at the comments..
99% are volcels or mentalcel stacies.

their anger over the "uncle toms" slightest decisions shows they are trying to create a coherent political movement

pro-male memes are all about not being a cuckold and completely destroying your life for nothing, they are sensible compared to this shit

Femcel is just an illusion.

Every femcel I have seen is average +. Here is one example:

They also all have some tage like "former femcel" or they talk about their date or boyfriend or pump and dump.

their anger over the "uncle toms" slightest decisions shows they are trying to create a coherent political movement

pro-male memes are all about not being a cuckold and completely destroying your life for nothing, they are sensible compared to this shit
I believe a lot of them are black tbh. I know their main mod is. Trying to make their sex lives political is a defining female trait.

They also all have some tage like "former femcel" or they talk about their date or boyfriend or pump and dump.

Would in a heartbeat. She’d cuck me as soon as she could though.

Its all about locking down chad of course. Maybe of they werent such feminazi stuck up bitches chad would be together with them for 2 weeks and pump them then not after the first night

how retarded does someone have to be to actually go there and spend anytime there and actually read that?

God, this makes me want to throw up.

I've got a joke femcels

Knock Knock

Give us some pussy

Volcel but... i would