Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute proof of FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★

This video was already posted elsewhere where they were commenting on the manlet getting btfo at 0:58, but you should watch the whole vid.

FUCKING TERRORISM FUEL ERFUEL

This prettyboy has a perfect face, so he can literally just make out with whichever slut walks by him. Fucking kill me now.

This video was already posted elsewhere where they were commenting on the manlet getting btfo at 0:58, but you should watch the whole vid.

FUCKING TERRORISM FUEL ERFUEL

This prettyboy has a perfect face, so he can literally just make out with whichever slut walks by him. Fucking kill me now.

He has far from the perfect face, but he's hot enough to hit up drunk girls given his strong enough height/camera status halo.

Let's hire an assassin to kill him ahahaha

Ropefuel of terrifying potency.

Jesus just look at that place. Looks vERy fun.

id love to slice his fucking cunt face up

i always find this stuff kind of mindblowing, it's like looking at another reality, even though it's here on the same earth it's a world we will never experience.

Giga fucking cope. He's a 9/10 face prettyboy.
>9/10
Wgjp7_s-200x150.gif

His face harmony is really good. Even if he isn't prototype Chad 10/10, he has good features that go really well together with his aesthetic that make his face seem 9/10

Drunk chîcks are DEFINITELY easier, but only so far as they’ll lower standards to a 6/10, which that guy is, plus the camera (all femoids love being on camera because they’re narcissists).

Why black chicks always loud?

564FD2B9 8C03 4975 BC92 CAAEEDD0A403

Let's hire an assassin to kill him ahahaha

Won't happen, literally no one on the incel forum actually knows how to track down someone's home address, what a shame... I guess it's up to me