Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ABSOLUTE fucking ropefuel: Kid in bed with teen stacy

Maybe i'm coping because i'm so fucking jealous :reeeeee:
I hope mods don’t think I’m sus for posting this. Like she said he had shorts on and if it’s allowed on X it’s probably fine. Looks like kick wasn’t having it though. I just couldn’t fucking believe my eyes when I saw this shit

I hope mods don’t think I’m sus for posting this. Like she said he had shorts on and if it’s allowed on X it’s probably fine. Looks like kick wasn’t having it though. I just couldn’t fucking believe my eyes when I saw this shit
Makes me wanna fucking die tbh why can't i have that i deserve it :feelsree:

Makes me wanna fucking die tbh why can't i have that i deserve it :feelsree:
I knew kids in my old middle school were getting girlfriends while I was being made fun of for being a nerdcel, but the idea that they could’ve been spending their nights like this while I was still doodling with crayons at that age just boils my blood

Chads in bed with a pedo Stacy. I'm in the bathroom fighting for my life.:reeeeee::feelsrope:

I knew kids in my old middle school were getting girlfriends while I was being made fun of for being a nerdcel, but the idea that they could’ve been spending their nights like this while I was still doodling with crayons at that age just boils my blood
Honestly it's such suifuel
excited ralph wiggum GIF

This fills

me with HATE!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We were playing video games while youngchad was fucking. Brutal

The shotapill strikes again

It sucks thinking about how life on this dumb planet can actually be awesome for some people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back