Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute failure in life gets a girlfriend without any “self improvement” or “living himself first”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
43CD7AB7 345C 4851 BBC8 CCFAD9495F81

Dude i had a friend who was the typical "thug" without a life, no job, no HS diploma, No prospects at 27 and he drowned in pussy. Acomplishments meant jack shit, face + height is everything.

Last edited:
Dude i had a friend who was the typical "thugh" without a life, no job, no HS diploma, No prospects at 27 and he drowned in pussy. Acomplishments meant jack shit, face + height is everything.
Chad that doesn't give a fuck.

Chad that doesn't give a fuck.
I remember when i listened to his "advice" when i was young, he also called me handsome. He was an okay dude, but the suifuel moments i suffered i don't think were worth it. One girl stared him down for about 40 minutes in a rock concert, and i was seeing that first hand. You can't lose as an attractive dude

Dude i had a friend who was the typical "thug" without a life, no job, no HS diploma, No prospects at 27 and he drowned in pussy. Acomplishments meant jack shit, face + height is everything.
He will probably breed if he already didn´t while a betabuxxer will raise his children :fuk:

I remember when i listened to his "advice" when i was young, he also called me handsome. He was an okay dude, but the suifuel moments i suffered i don't think were worth it. One girl stared him down for about 40 minutes in a rock concert, and i was seeing that first hand. You can't lose as an attractive dude
Brutal, I used to cope other guys got more attention because they are richer and better dressed but then I would see dirt poor guys having friends and girls, it took me time to accept they are all better looking than me.

Brutal, I used to cope other guys got more attention because they are richer and better dressed but then I would see dirt poor guys having friends and girls, it took me time to accept they are all better looking than me.
Deep down we don't want to admit that looks are everything, because that meant the world is a shitty place and we can't get what we want with effort.

He will probably breed if he already didn´t while a betabuxxer will raise his children :fuk:
His gf of about 7 years got kinda pissed with him and got another "thug" betabuxxer, had a child with the betabuxx. But i'm 100% certain that she has cheated on him with either "my friend" or another dude

His gf of about 7 years got kinda pissed with him and got another "thug" betabuxxer, had a child with the betabuxx. But i'm 100% certain that she has cheated on him with either "my friend" or another dude
The most terryfing thing is that depending of the ovulating cycle, foids cheat and like certain type of men(aka Chad). The dual-mating-strategy-pill is brutal and is a must read

"I lost this game" fuck out of here man this makes me rage, when I had nothing and nobody I didn't even think that way, only when my friends backstabbed me and I dropped from uni and I sat there at 5am every day smoking 70% disgusting tobacco spliff because no money for weed did I say " I lost" and I never had a gf. Just a gf would make me a winner even without anything else

Fuck that nigga I hope he dies. Only real incels know our pain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back