Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abraham Lincoln was a psychotic fraud

Agree or Disagree

• Yee

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Haw

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Americans should worship Karl Marx instead

Abraham Lincoln head on shoulders photo portrait

Karl Marx 001

Politics are dumb anyway

Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx corresponded with each other through letters, and exchanged pleasantries and sympathies.

fun fact: Karl Marx wrote letters to Lincoln in support of the north. I don't know if Lincoln ever read them or responded though. Probably not. Marx saw the Civil War as a Bourgeois revolution.

Abraham Lincoln and Karl Marx corresponded with each other through letters, and exchanged pleasantries and sympathies.

Well damn you beat me to it, so Lincoln did write back to him?

Don't give a shit

Karl Marx Responsible for 40,000,000 white deaths
why don't you go back to reddit
CUCK. LMAO AT CARING ABOUT DEATH GRAYCEL

CUCK. LMAO AT CARING ABOUT DEATH GRAYCEL
yeah maybe if we won ww2 then you would be living your best life in a country full of ethnics like yourself you fucking faggot

Last edited:
yeah maybe if we won ww2 then you would be living your best life in a country full of deathnics like yourself you fucking faggot
Keep crying dog. Lmao at cucks like u. Tradcucks like you let women get rights to begjn with

Keep crying dog. Lmao at cucks like u. Tradcucks like you let women get rights to begjn with
Oh sorry forgot you're not white, you could never possibly hold the values we have.
Have fun in Africa when you're all kicked out of North America and Europe

Well damn you beat me to it, so Lincoln did write back to him?
Lincoln relegated the response to Marx's letter to the US ambassador to Britain, Charles Francis Adams (son of John Quincy Adams), who wrote that Lincoln accepted Marx's letter:

"with a sincere and anxious desire that he may be able to prove himself not unworthy of the confidence which has been recently extended to him by his fellow citizens and by so many of the friends of humanity and progress throughout the world"

Last edited:
Abraham Lincoln is the most important man in US history. If had he not did the things he did, USA wouldn't the Empire it is today.

Lincoln is a fuckin faggot who used to suck off soldiers in his tent

And karl max is a tranny loving commie faggot

Lincoln is a fuckin faggot who used to suck off soldiers in his tent

And karl max is a tranny loving commie faggot
low IQ. if Confederate won. America would be a agrarain shithole society. with redneck slave owners everywhere and no industrial progression

Karl Marx Responsible for 40,000,000 white deaths
why don't you go back to reddit
That's like saying Jesus is responsible for the Spanish Inquisition.

Bruh every president was

That's like saying Jesus is responsible for the Spanish Inquisition.
Yeah great job dodging the point I'm making.
(((Karl Marx))) had the intention of killing whites when he created Communism and he succeeded.
Communism means everyone is equal and nobody is special.
If you learned anything from here, it's that nobody is equal.

Attachments

• 1580351966575.jpg
    1580351966575.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
Yeah great job dodging the point I'm making.
(((Karl Marx))) had the intention of killing whites when he created Communism and he succeeded.
Communism means everyone is equal and nobody is special.
If you learned anything from here, it's that nobody is equal.
I'm not dodging the point of supporting Communism. I'm just saying that Karl Marx himself, a political and economic critic and writer, isn't personally responsible for the actions of heads of state like Stalin and Mao. I would also ask where you got the idea that he had the intention of killing whites, especially since he was white himself and lived in an age long before the "mayocide" meme. If you have a quote from Marx where he says that he intends to spark a white genocide than feel free to share it.

Communism is indeed impractical for us as incels because if everyone is a forced wagecuck who earns the same bare minimum living funds, that takes betabux and statusmaxxing out of the equation and would lead to outright, in the open chad harems in our current day. Under such Communism, I doubt the nationalized healthcare would cover facial surgery either, in fact I bet they would push the equality meme hard and claim everyone to have equal looks and say we are the same as chads.

I myself still have no choice but to be a tad bit left when it comes to economic policy, I'm very right wing when it comes to free speech and personal protection.

Gaddafi>Marx

I would also ask where you got the idea that he had the intention of killing whites, especially since he was white himself and lived in an age long before the "mayocide" meme.
Gaddafi>Marx
(((Marx))) Ever heard of the jews?

(((Marx))) Ever heard of the jews?
Cope, the Jews don't want white genocide. The whites are the ones who do their bidding for them and fight their wars. Also, no quote from Marx talking about mayocide.

Cope, the Jews don't want white genocide. The whites are the ones who do their bidding for them and fight their wars. Also, no quote from Marx talking about mayocide.
yeah they do and they dont talk about it openly :feelsseriously:

lincoln was a tallfag

Habeus

Lincoln was a dictator, he basically locked up people as political prisoners for voicing disagreement with him, or for not wanting to be drafted into fighting their fellow countrymen who were rightfully seceding (via revolution) against intolerable oppression.

Also yeah he was a liar, said he had no right to end slavery, had no intention of doing it, and then went and did it. Two-faced Jew-worshipping POS