Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Abraham Lincoln blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 36807
  • Start date
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
-
I came across a BBC article talking about the blackpill in politics and how your face can influence your success, in the beginning it talks about Abraham Lincoln and mentions the following about him: "The public delighted in mocking his face, which was unusually angular and asymmetric. Though he’s remembered as one of America’s greatest presidents, at the time he was deeply unpopular. He was as ugly as a scarecrow, they said. He was ungainly and cadaverous, they said. Eventually even the man who sculpted his likeness at Mount Rushmore joined in, saying his face was “primitive” and “unfurnished”."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20171018-the-hidden-ways-that-faces-shape-politics

He was 6'11" or something really tall. Plus back then a presidential candidates didn't have to have their faces everywhere.

he was better looking than me

i wonder if people today are better looking on average than back then, probably so, people are taller for a start, but you still see photos of high tier chads from all throughout the twentieth century.

Not even be one of the most signifcant historical figures and one the most powerful men in that time could save the man.

Even back then there was no shield.