Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel About women in Department of English Language and Literature

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Soon ı'll start college at Department of English language and literature.I'm happy ı achieved my goals but ı heard there is so many women in this department and it make me feel bad since ı'm not good at approach to women,being in conversation with them.I'm sure all of them are Stacies and will trigger my anxiety,inceldom.I'm sure they'll mocking of me.I dunno what to do,how to act to them. Even if ı'll keep myself silent ı'll have to talk to them eventually

my school is overwhelmingly women

only talk when needed, unless you're just a volcel, then more opportunity to ascend

my school is overwhelmingly women

only talk when needed, unless you're just a volcel, then more opportunity to ascend

But also ı don't feel comfortable around them,their existence gives me anxiety

But also ı don't feel comfortable around them,their existence gives me anxiety
Just say whatever is necessary, don't try to connect with them on an emotional level, don't try to make them laugh, all will fail if you're ugly. Pretend you're a robot.

Just say whatever is necessary, don't try to connect with them on an emotional level, don't try to make them laugh, all will fail if you're ugly. Pretend you're a robot.

Just like Seung Hui Cho

I had the same experience in my country some times ago. Tbh there are not so many Stacies in the literature departments despite the overwhelming ratio of 90% of women. However, you should consider the problem of gynocracy and the atrocious effects it has in the everyday life of students (corruption, court system, affectivity over objectivity determined scoring, etc.).

It's hell on hearth for non gay men.

I had the same experience in my country some times ago. Tbh there are not so many Stacies in the literature departments despite the overwhelming ratio of 90% of women. However, you should consider the problem of gynocracy and the atrocious effects it has in the everyday life of students (corruption, court system, affectivity over objectivity determined scoring, etc.).

Yes man ı think ı'll face some bad shit,ı'm worrying about it so much tbh

Soon ı'll start college at Department of English language and literature.I'm happy ı achieved my goals but ı heard there is so many women in this department and it make me feel bad since ı'm not good at approach to women,being in conversation with them.I'm sure all of them are Stacies and will trigger my anxiety,inceldom.I'm sure they'll mocking of me.I dunno what to do,how to act to them. Even if ı'll keep myself silent ı'll have to talk to them eventually

You still have a chance of making it no too bad, if you haven't started there, yet.

First impressions are very important, so try to look and act your best on the first day and first week.

Say that you're gay theory?

Say that you're gay theory?
Tbh I think most foids there think I'm gay now. But it's better to be the "shy gay guy" rather than the potentially nazi incel.

You still have a chance of making it no too bad, if you haven't started there, yet.

First impressions are very important, so try to look and act your best on the first day and first week.

Can you give me some tips ? what should ı do and how should ı act to them ?

Tbh I think most foids there think I'm gay now. But it's better to be the "shy gay guy" rather than the potentially nazi incel.

Probably helps your social standing. Foids will lower their guard automatically, and you don't lose any prospects from it because of inceldom guaranteeing that already.

Can you give me some tips ? what should ı do and how should ı act to them ?

From the outside I of course recommend the usual things: fresh shower in the morning plus freshly brushed teeth, pick out your best outfits for the first week (matching clothes with no holes or dirt on them), a tiny bit of cologne or parfum.

From behavior, try to be nice but not too nice (no push over, stand your ground in matters that are important to you, draw your lines when someone does things that are unacceptable to you). If you can, be open about anything and try to socialize as much as possible in the beginning, so you don't miss out on getting to know all the new people. Usually during orientation week there are a lot of parties or get-togethers where the first friend groups are formed. If you can make your way into any group there, you'll have it much easier during the semesters because you have people to hang out with.

Were it me I'd just ignore them and focus on the school work/course. After all you're there to learn not to indulge a bunch of college sluts who are likely just lazy feminists types looking for orbiters they can use and exploit to do their work for them.

You should’ve picked engineering dude.

From the outside I of course recommend the usual things: fresh shower in the morning plus freshly brushed teeth, pick out your best outfits for the first week (matching clothes with no holes or dirt on them), a tiny bit of cologne or parfum.

From behavior, try to be nice but not too nice (no push over, stand your ground in matters that are important to you, draw your lines when someone does things that are unacceptable to you). If you can, be open about anything and try to socialize as much as possible in the beginning, so you don't miss out on getting to know all the new people. Usually during orientation week there are a lot of parties or get-togethers where the first friend groups are formed. If you can make your way into any group there, you'll have it much easier during the semesters because you have people to hang out with.

Thank you so much for your tips homie
You should’ve picked engineering dude.

Originally ı'm technician but ı don't have interest in engineering

All humanities courses with the exception of maybe philsophy are have a large female student base. Its cause they require less intelligence.

All humanities courses with the exception of maybe philsophy are have a large female student base. Its cause they require less intelligence.
I took my bachelor in Philosophy and even there girls (obviously bitchy and shallow just like all foids) were more than boys.

We also have 70% women in biology. But other MINT courses like physics and math have like 10-20% max :D

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back