Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About ugly people and children

UsernameLV

UsernameLV

Greycel
For ugly people that should be a moral decision to stay out of the gene pool and not have children. No one deserves to be born ugly, but when ugly people give a life to the kid they punish him for all of his life.

I'm tired of hearing and reading that "looks are subjective", that "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" and some other bs. It's so tiring to hear good looking people saying that looks don't matter or looks are completely subjective. Like objectively unattractive and ugly physical traits don't exist.
How many times have you heard guy receiving compliment for being short? How many times have you heard that weak jaw is good looking? Never because it's simply not true. Ugly people are good only for 1 thing - material for being bullied (both in real life and memes).

Parents are responsible for their kids, usually parents don't want the worst for their kids. But why the f then ugly people think it's good idea to have kids? Why do they think that their kids won't be bullied in school just for being ugly? Why don't they learn from their own painful experience? Why? Just because of physical pleasure or because of their self centered nature? It doesn't even matter because consequences of their actions feel their kids.

Worst thing is, it doesn't even matter how kind or smart that kid is. Ugly kids will be the first ones to be bullied in school and even if they have right moral values, it won't mean a shit. At the end we can ask a question. who has better life - ugly person who has right moral values or good looking without? Their lives will be completely different. For good looking it mostly will be pleasure and happiness what he will get in life, for ugly one - pain and sadness.

Some say that being smart or good at something or having skills help for being ugly. That seems so funny to me. I don't think that I'm dumb shit, 3 months left for masters degree in law. Does it somehow help my ugliness? No, it makes it even worse. I'd better live a delusional life, thinking that I'm just average looking. But that fkn self-awareness doesn't even allow to do it. Only thing I can do is try to focus on other things, but ugly people know how difficult it is, it's not just some small part of you - it's how others see you. First impression is not made by sharp mind or having a lot of knowledge, but by looks.
Honestly I've just accepted the idea that no woman will find me good enough for relationship, and maybe it's even for better - at least my shitty genes won't fuck innocent kids life.

That's it. That's just it.

it's fine to blame your parents for your genetic struggles but on an individual level denying yourself the opportunity to reproduce is cucked if your rationale is that you don't want to be involved in the normie genepool out of eugenic concerns.

it's fine to blame your parents for your genetic struggles but on an individual level denying yourself the opportunity to reproduce is cucked if your rationale is that you don't want to be involved in the normie genepool out of eugenic concerns.
I got your idea... But my focus is not about genepool in general, but about my kid who would suffer because of me.

replace weak with ugly.

the problem is when ugly people dont reporduce, society doesn't suddelny become a utopia for everybody. the social hierachy will always exists and someone is always going to be at the bottom. if the ugliest people of generation A dont repodruce but the lowtiernormies of generation A do then the kids of the lowtier normies are just going to end up being the ugliest people of Generation B. i do agree with you that if you are at the bottom of the barrel you are going to cause a lot of harm to your children because a life at the bottom just sucks but the problem is that is just going to get someone else's kid to be at the bottom if you decide to not have children and if they dont have children is going to be someone else''s kid. according to your logic this is a problem bc having kids who will become the biggest genetic failures of their generation is immoral. so the only way for everybody to be moral according to your standards is for nobody to have kids and the human race should go extinct lol

the problem is when ugly people dont reporduce, society doesn't suddelny become a utopia for everybody. the social hierachy will always exists and someone is always going to be at the bottom. if the ugliest people of generation A dont repodruce but the lowtiernormies of generation A do then the kids of the lowtier normies are just going to end up being the ugliest people of Generation B. i do agree with you that if you are at the bottom of the barrel you are going to cause a lot of harm to your children because a life at the bottom just sucks but the problem is that is just going to get someone else's kid to be at the bottom if you decide to not have children and if they dont have children is going to be someone else''s kid. according to your logic this is a problem bc having kids who will become the biggest genetic failures of their generation is immoral. so the only way for everybody to be moral according to your standards is for nobody to have kids and the human race should go extinct lol
At first. I'm not going to lie. I don't care very much about human race in general, I have my life and I don't care what happens after. I agree that someone's going to be at the bottom of hierarchy, but maybe in that case looks wouldn't play such important role, and things that are under our own control would mean more. Also because ugly people are ugly objectively, in case of normies subjective element is much more important, so it would not be such important criteria.

At first. I'm not going to lie. I don't care very much about human race in general, I have my life and I don't care what happens after. I agree that someone's going to be at the bottom of hierarchy, but maybe in that case looks wouldn't play such important role, and things that are under our own control would mean more. Also because ugly people are ugly objectively, in case of normies subjective element is much more important, so it would not be such important criteria.
if looks dont really impact your position in the hierachy that much then what would you say does impact ones position in the hierachy?

if looks dont really impact your position in the hierachy that much then what would you say does impact ones position in the hierachy?
I mean, now it does of course. Especially for ugly people, because ugliness is objective, everyone knows and acknowledges when they see an ugly person. With normies it's different. Subjective element is important for rating their looks. So I'd say for normies things like education, job, financial and family status are much more important, because they are objective criterias.

If the human race wanted to become it's best there would be selective breeding programs with geniuses & body builders then we could colonise space as hulk smash scientists, could make an entertaining shitty movie.

Problem is an ugly foid will always have someone willing to reproduce with them, the cycle never ends.

Problem is an ugly foid will always have someone willing to reproduce with them, the cycle never ends.
That, and something that’s a death sentence for a male is perfectly fine for women.

A man being 5’6” is gigaover, but his 5’2” sister will live a perfectly happy, normal life.

An “ugly” man might be
>short
>male pattern baldness
>weak
>soft-round face
>circumcised
>etc.
And his daughter could be a 10/10 because none of those things factor in at all to being a woman.

That, and something that’s a death sentence for a male is perfectly fine for women.

A man being 5’6” is gigaover, but his 5’2” sister will live a perfectly happy, normal life.

An “ugly” man might be
>short
>male pattern baldness
>weak
>soft-round face
>circumcised
>etc.
And his daughter could be a 10/10 because none of those things factor in at all to being a woman.
It's bloody unfair, foids can do no wrong.

But why the f then ugly people think it's good idea to have kids?
Selfishness and societal expectations.
I mean you are supposed to have kids as a human.