Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About to start my next semester at uni and I’ve already started drinking again to cope with this shit

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
NGL, I read the most brutal shit on a subreddit yesterday that just highlights how pointless this all is. I’m sure you all know what I mean without linking an example lmao, it just leaves you staring at your screen for a couple seconds not knowing what to fucking do.

Last semester I wanted to knock the protestors that were camping on my campus (literal students btw) out. But, I had enough sense not to because I still have some shit I want to see like the end of one piece. But this semester I wouldn’t be surprised if I become more aggressive and fight any cunt that messes with me or is doing something a faggot would do, such as protesting for Palestinians like the homos on my campus did.

Okay...kike lover.

good luck on your next semester brocel

Do I look like a kike lover cunt? Look at my PFP dumb nigger bitch
If you like Hitler so much why wouldn't you support (you don't have to take part) people protesting those filthy Jews. I hate leftists also but I side with them on this.
I would side with a black Muslim tranny if he hated Jews and stood his ground during covid.

If you like Hitler so much why wouldn't you support (you don't have to take part) people protesting those filthy Jews. I hate leftists also but I side with them on this.
I would side with a black Muslim tranny if he hated Jews and stood his ground during covid.
Because the Jews are actually doing something good for once? They’re killing people and doing war crimes just like we did back in ww2. Your name makes you sound like you want the Palestinians brown penises inside all your holes, faggot.

Because the Jews are actually doing something good for once? They’re killing people and doing war crimes just like we did back in ww2. Your name makes you sound like you want the Palestinians brown penises inside all your holes, faggot.

Hahahaha. Nice glow you have, buddy.

The uni is the easy part. Dealing with being a freak is the difficult bit
well hopefully everything still goes well for you. in the end, the degree is all that matters.

Barbiturates in class are a nice cope. Then shoot up some meth at night and go stomp muds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back