Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope About To Smoke Up.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
About to smoke up a few bowls of weed. Any fellow smokers here?

What are you guys doing today?

meds I used to 5 days of jerking off without sleeping on meth but 1 puff of gorilla glue would damage my brain much more let´s think about it (in video game)
Whatever helps you cope man.

another weed thread:feelsugh:

another weed thread:feelsugh:
You could clearly tell by the title it is going to be a weed related thread, if you don't wanna read the content on it, don't open it.

you dont tell me what to do

you dont tell me what to do
Not your parents, the gov, or your boss so technically I can't, it was more of a suggestion.

Reason why I was suggesting that is because I find it irksome when I make posts in the lounge of all places to help me relax and distract myself from the nature of my reality, and along you come and act all pissy because I'm talking about a cope of mine.

you have a shit cope + youre a greycel

you have a shit cope + youre a greycel
Sure, weed has it's downsides, but I enjoy it and it makes things better for me at least, so if you have an issue with it you can kindly fuck off and spew it elsewhere. If you think weed is shit so be it but don't waste time shitting on people who want to enjoy some of the few copes we have. Idc what you think believe, or do just don't go and shit on mine when myself and others are tryna enjoy it here.

Also, you calling me a greycel so much kinda sounds like how the media and all the brainwashed cucks/soyboys or foidlets constantly label everything that gets their panties in a twist as "incel."

To anyone here who wants to call me a greycel or "GrAY" or whatever hey that's cool and I get it, new guys have to get shit on.

But if you want to try and argue stupid shit w me, please at least try and have a rational argument and not just use "grey" as a buzzword.

Wish I could smoke brocel, makes me schizo

Rotting as usual fuck this life