Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About to quit my job because of clinical depression caused by inceldom

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I can´t go on like this anymore.

Putting on a fake face for the whole day and fake being happy.

Busting my ass to make someone else rich.

I don´t want to pay taxes to a society that hates me anyways.

I´d rather be NEET than a wagecuck tbh.

I did the same. A fundamental motivation in life is to have a mate.

Humans are pretty resilient, but we have our limits.

I dont give advice, but you are going to have to find some way to "outsmart" your situation
to get what you need.

It might involve bigger risks than you have attempted so far.

Go for it as long as you can afford to NEET in a place of your own. The only thing more depressing than being an incel is being an incel NEET in your parents house.

Just have a good plan for surviving, but it would be suggested that you could continue trying for possible ascension as unlikely as that is.

I 100% understand. I’m going through that myself. Waking up everyday, going through a brutal commute, a long grinding workday for what? What’s the up-side? It’s another night alone in my bed. Contributing to a society that not only doesn’t care about my
suffering but thinks I deserve it and mocks me for it. I get it. I can’t give advice, but if you can save up money as much as possible before you quit. Try and hang in there then maybe you can have enough to be able to feed yourself and have a place to stay even without a job. Wish things were better, but at least know there are people out there who get it.

I 100% understand. I’m going through that myself. Waking up everyday, going through a brutal commute, a long grinding workday for what? What’s the up-side? It’s another night alone in my bed. Contributing to a society that not only doesn’t care about my
suffering but thinks I deserve it and mocks me for it. I get it. I can’t give advice, but if you can save up money as much as possible before you quit. Try and hang in there then maybe you can have enough to be able to feed yourself and have a place to stay even without a job. Wish things were better, but at least know there are people out there who get it.
literally the only reason I work anymore is to save up money for surgery and try to get a foreign bride. My only fear is that even if I do end up getting a wife I´ll be too jaded to enjoy anything. I´m so close to snapping and going completely insane. Can´t take this mind torture much longer.

how tall are you fellow manlet?

sounds like OP would make a good criminal :feelzez:

OP could you possibly get unemployment or disability? Getting NEETbux would be the way to go imo.

Lol just rope instead.