Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill about to lose my mf mind soon

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Stemmax is fucking painful.

You waste years (lifetime) doing repetitive, boring bullshit and you end up at a company with some manager telling you what to do, you're lucky if you know how to do it, if you don't well fuck you go spend 10 hours only to find and create some kind of basic scaffolding for whatever needs to be done, and go spend a week working non stop 16 hours a day for a god damn motherfucking 2000 euros a month.

fucking shit is brutal, and i'm a richcel who could say fuck this shit if i wanted, but it's the last thing that's keeping me alive, some kind of hope at a normal life but it's disappearing slowly as i learn that going to work is just as brutal if not more than pretty much everything else a subhuman could do in this life.

and i just wanted to make my parents proud and do something other than ldar although i'm destined for neet lifestyle.

it's fucking over boys, even my parents say i should just go to work for fun instead of trying with this shit

CScel here, countless times ive been crying in front off my pc

Stemmax is fucking painful.

You waste years (lifetime) doing repetitive, boring bullshit and you end up at a company with some manager telling you what to do, you're lucky if you know how to do it, if you don't well fuck you go spend 10 hours only to find and create some kind of basic scaffolding for whatever needs to be done, and go spend a week working non stop 16 hours a day for a god damn motherfucking 2000 euros a month.

fucking shit is brutal, and i'm a richcel who could say fuck this shit if i wanted, but it's the last thing that's keeping me alive, some kind of hope at a normal life but it's disappearing slowly as i learn that going to work is just as brutal if not more than pretty much everything else a subhuman could do in this life.

and i just wanted to make my parents proud and do something other than ldar although i'm destined for neet lifestyle.

it's fucking over boys, even my parents say i should just go to work for fun instead of trying with this shit
Work for fun?

Cry me a river richf@g

That's a ton of money
>€2000 a month
>richfag
To clarify, that's why i don't work, i'm in full time stem education.

And if you'd be able to do this kind of work for 2000 eur and call that "a ton of money" then you need to come to EU immediately because there are jobs for twice that that people reject, not to mention i'd never do.

To clarify, that's why i don't work, i'm in full time stem education.

And if you'd be able to do this kind of work for 2000 eur and call that "a ton of money" then you need to come to EU immediately because there are jobs for twice that that people reject, not to mention i'd never do.
I live in the eu. But not in the richer part :feelsugh:

Why don't you surgerymaxx as richcel ?

fucking shit is brutal, and i'm a richcel who could say fuck this shit if i wanted, but it's the last thing that's keeping me alive
Feel you, but it's getting harder having to wake up everyday. I just want to sleep and lay on my bed. :feelsrope: