Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

about to hit 6000 calories for today

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
when i finish the quart of milk im drinking rn ill have hit 6k . was a struggle but ive made it

im going to try and hit 6000 a day until i reach maybe 175lbs

Are you fat yet?

when i finish the quart of milk im drinking rn ill have hit 6k . was a struggle but ive made it
mogs me i barely eat 2000 calories per day if not less jfl

well technically 5'8.5 barefoot :forcedsmile: but yeah
everyone wears shoes when you are outside so it only makes sense to roundup tbhngl

although i dont weigh that much heavier than you, i mainly hover around 70kg which barely ever changes despite only having 2 meals a day. Which is 153 lbs according to a quick google search

everyone wears shoes when you are outside so it only makes sense to roundup tbhngl

although i dont weigh that much heavier than you, i mainly hover around 70kg which barely ever changes despite only having 2 meals a day. Which is 153 lbs according to a quick google search
i dont wear or own shoes, and if I go to the gas station I wear a thin robe with a hood on it like the priest wojak

you walk barefoot outside? Or with flipflops maybe?

sounds pretty cool ngl :feelsWizard:
barefoot. I just look at the ground and if there's glass I step around it. I go in the day sometimes, because I am very low inhib. I am glad I don't have to spend 5 minutes putting on a costume just to go to the gas station and back. I wear the robe at home anyway. They are my NEET uniform

1725970282166b