[NSFW] about to have sex with my wife

BKFL

Veteran
-
:chad::banhammer:

But in all seriousness what game is that. I need it NOW.

opsec

Captain
-
peak degeneracy.

i would rather not touch my private area for 100 years than participate in that lowliness.

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Come to think of it, I don't think this is Artificial Academy. I thought this was a game where you could make your own character, like Artificial Academy or some other game by Illusion Soft. But this looks like a game where you only fuck Saber. And that's maybe why @Raiden won't tell us the name. Because you can only fuck Saber in it. And only HE can fuck Saber.

Anonymous MG

Rm9yc2FrZW4=
-
I got kissed in a game once, not the in-game character but it was actually directed at the person playing the game. I installed a mod and saved the goddamn world to do it, but it was the closest thing to a girl saying "I love you" to me I've encountered.

ordinaryotaku

Confederatecel
-
Come to think of it, I don't think this is Artificial Academy. I thought this was a game where you could make your own character, like Artificial Academy or some other game by Illusion Soft. But this looks like a game where you only fuck Saber. And that's maybe why @Raiden won't tell us the name. Because you can only fuck Saber in it. And only HE can fuck Saber.
I think it's Custom 3D Maid 2, however I last played it like 2-3 years ago so I'm not 100% sure.

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-

Angry_runt

Commander
-
jfl if you're not making the spitting image of your oneitis in 3D sex games and fucking her in custom sex positions you designed
3dsexvilla2_ss0_1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
pe_thrixxx_01.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)