Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR About to go into my night shift drunk tbh (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

Think OP will ascend if he's drunk at his janitor job at the mall?

• Cope

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • JFL

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Hope you slip on a freshly mopped floor faggot

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Try to ascend while drunk (srs)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
Currently filling up a water bottle with vodka rn. About to go into my janitor night shift at the mall drunk. Gonna wear my earphones too tbh boyos, bish told me not to wear them don't care tbh.

Wish me luck.
leaving RN boyos tbh

GL OP (srs)

Last edited:
alcoholism is a disease

Night shift, how would you ascend at an empty mall ?

Good luck boyo, that's some serious cope.

You're going to be fired but go for it, you literally got nothing to lose.

Currently filling up a water bottle with vodka rn. About to go into my janitor night shift at the mall drunk. Gonna wear my earphones too tbh boyos, bish told me not to wear them don't care tbh.

Wish me luck.
leaving RN boyos tbh

GL OP (srs)
Janitorcel a true legend,working at fckin mall is pure suicide when i go to mall i wanna puke.I work a pretty social work too, so i guess we get paid to watch normies do stuff

Janitorcel a true legend,working at fckin mall is pure suicide when i go to mall i wanna puke.I work a pretty social work too, so i guess we get paid to watch normies do stuff
THanks brah. Nothing happened but I got dehydrated because of California weather. Twas a good cope tbh

THanks brah. Nothing happened but I got dehydrated because of California weather. Twas a good cope tbh
Np bro.Also if the foid that told u not to hear music is not your boss then dont give a fck about her.She propably wants to make u not even cope.Foids are evil

janitor is very incel job

if I drank even a drop of alcohol before driving to work I would instantly crash and die