Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill About the "starving people in Africa" argument

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
People who say we have it better than starving people in Africa should understand a couple of things:
-there are charities for helping them get food. There are no charities for incels.
And wageslaving incels have to psy taxes so single moms can get social security + keep continue doing abortions for free after fucking chad.
So women have forced charity but incels don't

-the starving people in Africa are having sex and have romantic relationships just like other normies.
We incels sre forced in loneliness while starving Africans have love and support.

And in my country, if I try to starve myself to death, I will be force fed if someone finds about it.

Fuck your argument, normies.
It just makes me more lonely when you say it

c'mon man you don't need to type up paragraphs just to refute the most obvious shit

Just let europe starve and you will see how people have more sex than before,and population will increase

They should stop having millions of children that they can't feed already,keep it in your pants or whatever passes for clothes there you dumb baboons.

Last edited:
-there are charities for helping them get food. There are no charities for incels.
This is a key point. Our problem isn't even recognized as a problem. Worse than that, we get ridiculed and threatened instead of helped or even understood.

It’s a very lazy argument used to dismiss our problems as insignificant.

Oh your problems don’t compare to starvation? They don’t matter then.

Instead of giving them food we should put chemicals in the water that reduce their sperm count and ability to get preggers

What do you mean that you are going through life with 0 social and romantic success and entirely alone? Certainly it is better than starvation. Checkmate inkelator

I just thought we should tell women who complain about not getting chad that "there are starving people in Africa"

The thing about the reality of there always being someone worse off than you, is that being aware of it does nothing to alleviate your own problems. The truth of blind men doesn't make my eyesight better, the fact that there are people who are starving to death doesn't make my loneliness go away.

It's just a normie method of altering your perception by contrast, to artificially "fix" your problem by moving the goalpost, and to redefine what are and are not "problems".

I sometimes think that I would like it more with a loving gf in a poor shithole but dont know man

In the book Letting Go by David R Hawkins, he says: No amount of riches can compensate for an inner feeling of poverty.

Social and sexual poverty is worse than material poverty.

Just Starvemaxx br0

But if a foid is feeling "depressed" a starving African kid cant be compared to her level of sadness.
Tbh I might start doing that on any "depressed" foid online. Just fucking ridicule the whore and tell her to stop attention seeking because theres starving kids in a worse situation than you.

High IQ

I’d happily swap with a poor African if it meant I’d have a wife and be part of a community/society.

Being an ugly, lonely virgin male in the West is the worst fate imaginable. Driven insane by isolation and loneliness, committing suicide at 45. And the entire time you’re told you are “privileged”.

Last edited:
and soycucks and whimenz talk about "male privilege"

charity and philanthropy is a scam

I would rather eat 1 meal every 2 days and have a young looksmatched wife than be an incel.

This is a key point. Our problem isn't even recognized as a problem. Worse than that, we get ridiculed and threatened instead of helped or even understood.

It’s fucked up the way we get treated man.
c'mon man you don't need to type up paragraphs just to refute the most obvious shit
Just let him make him point. He might of wanted to be professional about it.

typical foid and boomer argument, idiots...

That's a good argument, although it's too bad some who are told this don't acknowledge the other side of it.

Starving is worse than inceldom tbh.

They should stop having millions of children that they can't feed already,keep it in your pants or whatever passes for clothes there you dumb baboons.
I have precum in my pants right now, ngl.
bthtbhtbthbth

It's not even a valid argument in any way, shape or form in the first place. It's a fallacy.