Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL About the girl in this thread

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-

So the TA was about to hand out out midterm back and she was like alright guys just come up to get it and then you can leave. I waited till the end and so did the girl.

I was like alright nows my chance we’ll be the last ones to leave class and I can ask her what she got to strike up a conversation.

And did i do it???

no I bitched oat :feelsbadman:

Its not to late yet sir

She would've pepper sprayed you for being a manlet.

True :feelskek:
I don't wanna sound like a bluepilled cuck but practicing social skills would probably help you out a lot, you have nothing to lose striking up conversation with her, just give no reason for niggas to say you ain't even try
I try to see it as each rejection further supporting the black pill

True :feelskek:
I don't wanna sound like a bluepilled cuck but practicing social skills would probably help you out a lot, you have nothing to lose striking up conversation with her, just give no reason for niggas to say you ain't even try
It’s not even like a social skill issue tbh cause I’ve improved mine a good amount
Idk what it is tbh
She would've pepper sprayed you for being a manlet.
brutal realitypill

Unless you are taller than her she will reject your ass. And even if not she will never respect you

Because she will never respect you and you will never feel in control because she heightmogs you and she will 100% cuck you

you have experience?
There is a medium called the internet and there is a medium called books. You can collect knowledge from both of these media to expand your knowledge about certain things

It would have gone horribly if you said anything to her

no I bitched oat :feelsbadman:

long story short it’s over

Dnr but she's most likely swallowing chad's cum atm

It's ovah

what's her insta

Tall foids demand even taller men.