Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About the doxxing of Chad1212... Youngcels GTFIH

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
If you're under the age of 18, (basically youngcel) you need to get off this website, and all associated incel forums (.net, .co, looksmax, lookism, etc). Its simply not safe. You need to get the fuck off these forums.

It doesn't matter if you want to leave the incel "community" or stay in it, you need to get out. Stop posting, delete all identifying shit, just get the fuck out.

You could very seriously have your life ruined over a joke thanks to IT.

Being on this site when you are younger than 18 can seriously mess up your outlook on life. I have seen normies ascend in the first few years of undergraduate college and many normie males are losing their virginities later than they used to, same with reaching other adulthood milestones like moving away from parents.

Being on this site when you are younger than 18 can seriously mess up your outlook on life. I have seen normies ascend in the first few years of undergraduate college and many normie males are losing their virginities later than they used to
JoinedJun 26, 2020

JoinedJun 26, 2020

Yeah it's a controversial statement to make and some guys definitely know it's over before the age of 18, I'm just saying that there is still a chance for many guys after high school in college and that's what I've seen.

Its very easy not to get doxxed

not you the graycel

I wasn't denying that it is over for some guys before 18, just that there have been guys that ascend after 18, although it is really difficult after that age.

JoinedJun 26, 2020
OP is trying to psy op people out Jew-style.

“hello fellow Incels, we must leave! The evil inceltear people will get us no matter what!”

“hello fellow Incels, we must leave! The evil inceltear people will get us no matter what!”

No youngcels can be here if they want to, I'm just saying that for a lot of people that are not yet 18 it's not over.

No youngcels can be here if they want to, I'm just saying that for a lot of people that are not yet 18 it's not over.
Idc about youngcels ngl. I misquoted @Words2_live_bye but blowing up some IT souls who learnt how to fucking go to an instagram @ is retarded. A 10 year old could do what IT did.

Just come to Laos with me, nobody here knows what an incel is or give a shit for that matter.

Idc about youngcels ngl. I misquoted @Words2_live_bye but blowing up some IT souls who learnt how to fucking go to an instagram @ is retarded. A 10 year old could do what IT did.

I'd imagine youngcels would be more at risk because if they get doxxed they would have to change schools to avoid getting bullied.

I'd imagine youngcels would be more at risk because if they get doxxed they would have change schools to avoid getting bullied.
Nobody’s gonna get doxxed nigger just don’t be retarded. Literally that’s it. chad1212 or whatever his name was literally put the foids Instagram tag in the picture.

fuck off faggot wignat scum. I hate you you're the single worst actual incel on this forum. You contribute nothing but your retarded ramblings. Just stop posting please.

fuck off faggot wignat scum. I hate you you're the single worst actual incel on this forum. You contribute nothing but your retarded ramblings. Just stop posting please.
Keep coping you hand rubbing kike. I don’t care what Jewish non-humans operating on a lower brain level think of me. Sorry you are too low IQ to understand the Athenian philosopher circle-tier threads I make.

IT soys live rent free in your head because they can open up Instagram and type in the @ on the looksmax image and you think they are hackers

Keep coping you hand rubbing kike. I don’t care what Jewish non-humans operating on a lower brain level think of me. Sorry you are too low IQ to understand the Athenian philosopher circle-tier threads I make.

IT soys live rent free in your head because they can open up Instagram and type in the @ on the looksmax image and you think they are hackers
i never said they were hackers retard. You're like IT, putting words in mouth. I'm just saying if you're not careful they'll ruin your life. Also your nose is showing, Shlomo PsyOpstein

I have nothing against youngcels. I started browsing the MGTOW/incel forums when I was 17, I'm 20 right now and still a KHHV incel. However, I still wouldn't want youngcels(below18) on this forum. Yeah you can lurk here and there for the memes and shit but ldaring here and postmaxing when you are still in high school is fucked up. You guys will loose all your motivation and fail in your education and life completely.

I have nothing against youngcels. I started browsing the MGTOW/incel forums when I was 17, I'm 20 right now and still a KHHV incel. However, I still wouldn't want youngcels(below18) on this forum. Yeah you can lurk here and there for the memes and shit but ldaring here and postmaxing when you are still in high school is fucked up. You guys will loose all your motivation and fail in your education and life completely.
tbh also a lot of youngcels are just late bloomers and not actual incels.

tbh also a lot of youngcels are just late bloomers and not actual incels.
Yeah, we had this user @First loss a 16 year old self proclaimed "permavirgin". He was 5'2 when he joined this forum. Last year he came back and told us that "guys I had a growth spurt now I'm 5'10" jfl :feelskek: how can I take youngcels seriously?

i never said they were hackers retard. You're like IT, putting words in mouth. I'm just saying if you're not careful they'll ruin your life. Also your nose is showing, Shlomo PsyOpstein
Stop being literal nigger in Africa shitting in the ground IQ. Them reverse image searching would make me feel bad for the kid but he literally put the fucking social media handle in the picture after saying that. What the fuck did you think would happen? thats like me going “FUCK NIGGERS” and then posting my boss’s phone number or my IP. He doesn’t deserve it but he doesn’t NOT deserve it. Maybe he’ll get a lesson out of this.

Nobody is getting doxxed and especially not by IT unless you are legitimately retarded. No youngcels here will deal with this issue unless they are mentally a toddler, and as such there’s no reason to leave.

You are trying to get people to leave this forum for some psy op Jewish reason and I see right through it.

Yeah, we had this user @First loss a 16 year old self proclaimed "permavirgin". He was 5'2 when he joined this forum. Last year he came back and told us that "guys I had a growth spurt now I'm 5'10" jfl :feelskek: how can I take youngcels seriously?
you don't tbh (except if its me because I am high iq and based)

Aren't you 16?
And it's not like I'm talking about raping women I know IRL. Chad1212 is stupid for doing that AND POSTING HER FACE

Aren't you 16?
And it's not like I'm talking about raping women I know IRL. Chad1212 is stupid for doing that AND POSTING HER FACE
This is also true. That guy was stupid as fuck. Who the fuck get doxxed these days when we have all the privacy tools.

Aren't you 16?
a) Yeah.
b) lmao how humorous

Youngcels shouldn't be here. Older ones will object and say they knew they were incel from an early age. But that is blatant sampling bias. Most teenagers think they're destined to loneliness. Only a minority of them actually are --- the rest outgrow that phase.

reminder to remove exif data, rotate and add noise to images that you post here.

Youngcels (<18) shouldn't be on this forum anyhow. Its not healthy to spend time here and internalize beliefs that are spread here at such a young age. Its gonna fuck up their studies and life prospects.
Precisely. Couldn't have said it better. Heck they shouldn't even be lurking here with the amount of low iq shit that goes around. Just recently I had a guy advising incels to take heroine. I, for one, am glad I did not discover incel forums earlier in life.
Being on this site when you are younger than 18 can seriously mess up your outlook on life. I have seen normies ascend in the first few years of undergraduate college and many normie males are losing their virginities later than they used to, same with reaching other adulthood milestones like moving away from parents.
This too

Last edited:

Goebbels IQ

tbh Chad1212 is a bit of a moron for posting images that can be reverse searchable from some foids account.

My fellow incels did you see what happens when you do not respect women online?
If you do not want the same to happen to you then we should all read this weekly advice thread on a subreddit called 'Inceltears'

Last edited:
My fellow incels did you see what happens when you do not respect women online?
If you do not want the same to happen to you then we should all read this weekly advice thread on a subreddit called 'Inceltears'
inceltears advice is retarded even for bluepill standards tbh. They wish for the death for all incels and thus feed poison to the poor denialcels.

ngl im a youngcel but I don't make edgy threads or post identifiable personal information. chad1212's entire predicament would have been avoided if he did not do those things

When i was 15 i had no irl friends, jewstagram, or smartphone

inceltears advice is retarded even for bluepill standards tbh. They wish for the death for all incels and thus feed poison to the poor denialcels.
Tbh i have never looked at one

Cope. The trajectory of an adolescence social and sex life is ages 14-15 plus. Blackpilled psychologists, like Brian Gilmartin in the 1990s confirmed this until their research were either (((bought out))) or their wikipedia pages purged or (deplatformed)))

If this "chad1212" has determined he is incel and has rape fantasies* (*symptom of an incel panicking) then he's incel, so subscribing to an incel forum won't change his fate.

As far as getting beaten up- that can happen if you look at a girl funny in a nightclub, some foid tells her 35 year old 6 foot 4 male cousin you are some guy skeeving on her. I'd been attacked or threatened on nights out long before incel was even a thing.

Chad1212 did not need to refrain from incel discussion, he just needed to
- Clean install his PC using a bootable USB or built in recovery mode
- Update all security drivers
- Do above preferably close to when his IP address changes (you can get the time and date from your IP)
- Re-register on forums with a new encrypted e-mail
- Stay off social media

As far as his story got to look into it, but as I said grown adults attacking younger males is not uncommon.

This guy Chad1212 was stupid enough to actually post his face, alongside other personally identifying information. I think I’ll be safe.