Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About the CBC Documentary...

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
at one point the reporter asks eggy.. "don't you think this encourages other people to do violent acts?"

my answer is such: why when it comes to bullying, no one dares to take action or get involved. but when it comes to incel communities suddenly the government and the media feel like they need to take action AGAINST the victims of bullying.
ignoring bullying and bullying victims is equally vile if not more, than anything we do here. this is hypocrisy

Yeah, hypocrisy and double standards are omnipresent in today's society.

at one point the reporter asks eggy.. "don't you think this encourages other people to do violent acts?"

my answer is such: why when it comes to bullying, no one dares to take action or get involved. but when it comes to incel communities suddenly the government and the media feel like they need to take action AGAINST the victims of bullying.
ignoring bullying and bullying victims is equally vile if not more, than anything we do here. this is hypocrisy
This is almost exactly what I thought under the shower 5 min ago

High IQ

I do not condone acts of violence, but it’s so fucking hypocritical how the MSM only shines a light on men who have been treated like shit their entire lives when those men finally decide to fight back (in their own way) against the world that has treated them like shit.

Bullying hurts only small low test low fighting success genetically inferior manlets. So nobody cares. If it hurt girls, they would pass laws making bullying punishable by death (only if the bully is male though. For girls, no 6’4” chad dick for a week)

High IQ

I do not condone acts of violence, but it’s so fucking hypocritical how the MSM only shines a light on men who have been treated like shit their entire lives when those men finally decide to fight back (in their own way) against the world that has treated them like shit.
The elites value money, when a man loses his shit and goes ER, they lose money. Dead workers/taxpayers are useless.

I don't condone violence either, mainly because it makes the problem even worse.

The elites value money, when a man loses his shit and goes ER, they lose money. Dead workers/taxpayers are useless.

I don't condone violence either, mainly because it makes the problem even worse.

Men are basically seen as drones by the elites. As long as we shut up and get our heads down and generate GDP growth then they don’t give a fuck about our suffering.

They see incels (and go a lesser extent, men’s rights advocates) as “glitches” in their matrix. Bugs in their software that need fixed.

Bullies are just as responsible for shootings as the actual shooter.

I think bullies should punished by the law.

>r/showerthoughts

Gigacuck

lowkey mad they didn't feature me or any other deathnik truecels, instead they feature female infiltrators like @Adolf

JFL at normies thinking a stupid songs can mechanically make angry people go ER.

From a normie perspective we aren't being bullied at all.
Unwanted approaching of women is bullying and harassment.
Being a nobody, uncared for, ignored, and expendable is just your lot in life and it's nobodies fault but your own. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and make yourself worth something to someone.

From a normie perspective we aren't being bullied at all.
Unwanted approaching of women is bullying and harassment.
Being a nobody, uncared for, ignored, and expendable is just your lot in life and it's nobodies fault but your own. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and make yourself worth something to someone.

you can be bullied and ignored at the same time

I think they held eggman hostage and forced him to say that otherwise the popo would shoot him. :feelsautistic:

Society.. it literally doesn't care.. a big pill for me in high school was teachers siding with the bullies over me because "there is more of them" and there was "nothing I could do".. if I could I would go back in time and do unspeakable things to such serpentine beings. I'm not surprised that society has problems when the men in it get treated like absolute pig shit.
I know.. it's happened to me before. It's like we are all on the same level of consciousness. Though our minds are just all thinking and mulling on the same problem, so there is no doubt going to be dynamic overlaps from one mind to the next.

The ruling class does enjoy their sheep to be well maintained and on their plantation.

That was my life too.. if I was in America.. I don't want to even think about it. :feelsbadman: That part of my life all the anguish and rage I was feeling all at once.. all the sadistic fantasies of lakes of blood and forests of gore.

Where is the documentary in full?

It sickens me.. that I should be seen as this for simply suffering from other testicular discharges having advantages over me.