Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About that test message I sent to you all earlier…

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Thanks for answering it bros and buddy boyos. :feelsokman:

You got this message because I’m finally attempting a deep dive into the admin panel to figure out how to do what should be various mundane admin tasks such as being able to mass message you all easily, the reason for this not only being about providing you all with important site alerts at times if necessary but also many users have expressed their desire to see the return of the yearly incel survey that Serge would create and put out for these times. :feelsclown:

Since I myself don’t know how to do this nor what exact questions to ask, if anyone wants to step up to the plate and volunteer to create such a survey and get the members input, if they so desire on what questions should be asked, just let me know and you’ll become our new survey guy and once its done I can either mass message everyone with a link to it or you the volunteer can make your own topic and link to it, which I myself shall sticky for you or my favorite red Chinese moderator (who certainly doesn’t secretly fund the site from behind the scenes nor pay @Master and myself copious amounts of cash for our services) will do this instead. :feelsthink:

Yes that’s right he is none other but the glorious eternal ruler and president of the people’s republic of incels.is @CCPcel! :ahegao:

Long may he reign! :panties:

P.S: I was considering just having the ridiculous @Wizard32 make the survey but he demands a ransom for his time but just like the corrupt Bush government I will say “Incels.is will not negotiable with terrorists”. Thank you. :feelzez:

I haven't been sent anything obese link

what test?
Hmmm, perhaps not everyone got it? :feelshehe:

Most unfortunate but I believe I’ve sufficiently figured things out to not botch it again. :feelswhere:

Hmmm, perhaps not everyone got it? :feelshehe:

Most unfortunate but I believe I’ve sufficiently figured things out to not botch it again. :feelswhere:
Stop being obese, begin by that

100 percent warning: Calling fat link your bitch :feelskek: PERMABAN
He can't because he knows I will come to his house at night and rape her and zelda tbngl

Only chosen ones didnt get the message :feelsthink:

xenforo has a yt channel with courses

I didn't get shit

I didn’t get a message :feelsdevil:

I got the message :shock: am I being monitored please tell me right now :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I was considering just having the ridiculous @Wizard32 make the survey but he demands a random for his time
Did you mean 'a ransom' ?

That's when you kidnap someone (or steal something) and promise to give it back for payment.

Pretty sure I'm the owner of my own spare time :feelswhat:
but just like the corrupt Bush government I will say “Incels.is will not negotiable with terrorists”. Thank you. :feelzez:
negotiate?

bro I don't do terrorism I'm a victim of terrorism I have too much empathy for that

Yeah I got it and responded also.
Bet my old arse he was trolling again and ready to ban me.

I didnt get a message. Ghosted on a forum for ugly loser.

bragging real housewives of new york GIF

Never got the message brutal

I didn't get a message.

Be lonely Hyrulecel
Get a direct message
Fantasize about ascending with incel-stalking elf princess
Realize that it's just a fat black elven knight
Kill yourself in Breath of the Wild

:feelsrope:

Last edited: