Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story about some girl that rejected me

owly

owly

Banned
-
she was arab and her rejection excuse was because I'm not an arab. but that's besides the point.

I noticed her hair was growing in a unique way called widows peak which I remembered from an episode of detective conan, is a dominant gene. I confirmed with her this was the way it grew and not the actual cut.
I asked her if either of her parents has a willows peak, and she said no. so I told her her father is a cuck. the following week she done some research or whatever
and found out I was right.

she got fucked up I guess cause she quit the job. felt good.

Last edited:
I call bullshit on this story being real. One it’s called a widows peak, two it’s a dominant trait.

>/r/thathappened

:soy::soy::soy:

I call bullshit on this story being real. One it’s called a widows peak, two it’s a dominant trait.
I misspelled it at first, but it is true (the story did happen to me). one of the parents has to have it. yeah it is dominant, I made the post on the fly

I misspelled it at first, but it is true (the story did happen to me). one of the parents has to have it. yeah it is dominant, I made the post on the fly
Since you bothered to edit and respond I apologise for calling you out.

she was arab and her rejection excuse was because I'm not an arab. but that's besides the point.

I noticed her hair was growing in a unique way called widows peak which I remembered from an episode of detective conan, is a dominant gene. I confirmed with her this was the way it grew and not the actual cut.
I asked her if either of her parents has a willows peak, and she said no. so I told her her father is a cuck. the following week she done some research or whatever
and found out I was right.

she got fucked up I guess cause she quit the job. felt good.
soy fantasy

That was very cash money of you

That's actually not an excuse though, Arabs usually date within their own race. However, if you were 8+/10 then she wouldn't have cared about your race.
I beat up an arab son + father last month in front of little foid arab sister BTW
Cope.

That's actually not an excuse though, Arabs usually date within their own race. However, if you were 8+/10 then she wouldn't have cared about your race.
Agree. she gave OP a classic "it's not you it's me". very cowardly. sad!

Agree. she gave OP a classic "it's not you it's me". very cowardly. sad!
Kek, idk why but the way you wrote it sounds like Trump would've have written it.

Live action role play?