Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About my mother and grandmother

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Myself, my mother and grandparents were all born in Estonia. During the soviet rule of eesti, my grandmother was sent to a forest in Siberia, as many citizens of the soviet occupied countries were. To survive, she had to steal food and water as basic provisions were hard to come by.

She and my mother have always cared for me so much, and I'm ashamed that I have found myself in this situation. My grandmother has had several strokes and a heart attack, and is nearly blind in one of her eyes. Her husband, my grandfather died of alcoholism when my mum was 17. And now, I find myself down the same path as him. The next drink is all that matters to me, in my mid twenties.

I'm tired of being a alcoholic loser. But I just cant stay away from the numb feeling drinking brings me.

sounds rough bro. Drinking takes a toll on lots of people, but lots of people overcome addiction to it.

Join rehab mayb. Mayb talk on alcohol anonymous