Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over About my last post (ugly men cannot win)

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Niggas got mad at me for pointing out that chad is rare it doesn't matter if chad is rare or common it won't change the fact that ugly men still get nothing I just got tired of niggas on here calling anyone that gets a girl chad when I see mid tier normies and high tier getting action with my own eyes and with all the looksmaxxing going on today you best believe there's more mid tier normies and high tier then ever before but an ugly man cannot looks maxx because he doesn't have anything to work with unless he gets expensive surgery which costs alot what im trying to say is we can debate if chad is rare or not all day but at the end of the day other men who are not us are fucking our looksmatches while we are fighting over I post I made

Niggas got mad at me for pointing out that chad is rare it doesn't matter if chad is rare or common it won't change the fact that ugly men still get nothing I just got tired of niggas on here calling anyone that gets a girl chad when I see mid tier normies and high tier getting action with my own eyes and with all the looksmaxxing going on today you best believe there's more mid tier normies and high tier then ever before but an ugly man cannot looks maxx because he doesn't have anything to work with unless he gets expensive surgery which costs alot what im trying to say is we can debate if chad is rare or not all day but at the end of the day other men who are not us are fucking our looksmatches while we are fighting over I post I made
What are you gonna do after this?