Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About my friend

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I have 1 incel (totally blackpilled for 4 years) and 1 chad/chadlite friend.
My incel friend knows this forum and he is planning to be a member in a week or so. Nothing strange about him(this is not the main think i want to talk about)
My chad/chadlite friend is weird.
He is a bodybuilder, self confident, very outgoing and social, has a chin, can grow beard, he walks like a chad, he has been doing bodybuilding for 5 or 4 years etc.
You can imagine how much pussy he gets.
But it is 0(zero).
He is not a volcel, mentalcel.
He continously tries to get a gf but he never gets one. I don't really know the reason.
This blows my mind every day. (i see him almost daily)
We are really opposite but he is definitely a nice person.
But even thinking of this is pure suifuel. I can't get over it. How? Please explain.

He is a bodybuilder, self confident, very outgoing and social, has a chin, can grow beard, he walks like a chad, he has been doing bodybuilding for 5 or 4 years etc.
screen_shot_2015-04-01_at_5.17.34_pm.png

he doesn't hold frame enough

:feelswhat:
Pics nigga. You probably overestimate his looks.

I don't think so. I know him for some time know and he isn't a mentalcel. Or i did not noticed it yet.
if he looks the part, the only reason why he can't get a GF is probably because he doesn't know how to talk to femoids, therefore he's prob a mentalcel. Unless he's a micropeniscel and just can't close the deal, have you asked him how big his cocksickle is?

Is this illegal btw? I blurred it but i don't know the laws that well.

I just deleted the photo of him. I felt bad bec. I don't have any permission.