Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel about my ban

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
tumblr_nu2bm9AYYb1uorz8zo1_500.gif

First of all I would like to thank all the brocels who sent messages during all this time that I was banned . In particular @Emba , without a doubt one of the best users of this forum !
I also leave my apologies to the @Komesarj and to the entire community of this forum ... Posts related to ER will not occur again, everything related to this and my future actions, this forum has nothing to do with it .
Be grateful for this forum, this is one of the most special places on the internet these days.

Anyway... I'm back

dunno who the fuck you are

but welcome back

Welcome back; funny, I don't seem to remember you being banned... :feelsokman:

What exact post were you banned for? :feelswhere:

Glad to have you back :feelsokman:

Welcome back buddy boyo

I'm surprised you didn't get perma for fed posting like that

A duo infiltrated this forum... I see

Send a hug to your friends on reddit
Schizos.is

First, I hadn't read the rules regarding sensitive topics like mass shootings... Second, I apologize to the community and all the brocels who bothered with this, I hope it's possible to lift my ban.
In case it is not possible to remove my ban, I leave a hug to all the brocels I talked to in the last week... Know that this forum is the most valuable thing on the internet for men like us!
Thanks for the blackpill, the advice and the good times here .

Ass : Doctor Manhattan

Quit being a pussy and go ER already.

Schizos.is

First, I hadn't read the rules regarding sensitive topics like mass shootings... Second, I apologize to the community and all the brocels who bothered with this, I hope it's possible to lift my ban.
In case it is not possible to remove my ban, I leave a hug to all the brocels I talked to in the last week... Know that this forum is the most valuable thing on the internet for men like us!
Thanks for the blackpill, the advice and the good times here .

Ass : Doctor Manhattan

Quit being a pussy and go ER already.
Looks like a foid giving orders

Welcome back.

Try not to be too edgy