Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About me being a "Stalker"

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
I lost all interest in it last night after thinking about it for a while and realizing it doesn't matter much
It was just for a moment in the morning after I met this girl I used to have a crush on I felt bad and decided I was going to stalk her but I don't even have that much real interest
It was just one of those sudden disappointments
I didn't stalk and I don't even have the desire to do this anymore

Stalking is cuckery waiting to happen

IT will touch this

IT bait thread. Your just fishing on behalf of IT.

I am denying allegations that I am a stalker
Yes but you clearly want people to encourage you to stalk, or talk about their own stalking. You will then copy and paste that into IT.

You were getting called out for being an infiltrator earlier in another thread you started....

Then look what just happens to pop up on IT. That was convenient. You sure are sus.

In fact the guy who posted that, writes incredibly similar to the way that you do. One might say identical. What are the odds???;

Broccoli stalks are nice

You were getting called out for being an infiltrator earlier in another thread you started....

Then look what just happens to pop up on IT. That was convenient. You sure are sus.

I mean did anyone here care much abt calling you a stalker or w/e?

I don't think anyone was that bothered about whatever thread you're apologizing for