Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal About First Sex Age

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Chads and Stacies: 12-13 years old
Beckies and chad lites: 14-15 years old
Normies: 16-18 years old
Incels: nevER

If you are still khhv at 18 like me its ovER. Try hgh hormones if you are still younger than 18. If you are older than 18 you are an oldcel.

Last edited:
JUST TAKE ON THE ENTIRE US ARMY AND KILL THESE SCUMFUCK CUCKS ALL OF THEM AND KEEP THOSE STACYWHORES AS WAR HOSTAGES AND GIGA RAPE THEM BRO

JUST TAKE ON THE ENTIRE US ARMY AND KILL THESE SCUMFUCK CUCKS ALL OF THEM AND KEEP THOSE STACYWHORES AS WAR HOSTAGES AND GIGA RAPE THEM BRO
@Saint Lives MattER proved it. Chad ascends at 12.

(in video game)

Over for me who did a deal for a beckie who surgerymaxxed and gave me terrible body bonding.

For Incels:
12-13 years old: depression
14-15 years old: depression
16-18 years old: depression

Never began :reeeeee:

I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. One of my sisters has DS so hopefully she will stay a virgin.

Idk when my older brother lost virginity but I believe it was in his mid 20s. He started dating at 30 and got married a couple of years ago. Hes a normie. LTN or MTN.

My other sister lost virginity at the age 13 and 14 (2x).

I lost it at 18 to a hooker.

Btw my brother is super cucked. His wife made him quit smoking and I guess hes living the "life" now taking care of his two daughters. Tbh Im jealous of him

Chad ascends @5yo, when it's nap time he waddles over to one of the sleeping foids and goes goo goo ga ga all on them.

Jebać to
I have more relevant things to do instead of worrying about low-instinct actions like sex. Perhaps it'll ruin my mental health, but...

Chads and Stacies: 12-13 years old
Beckies and chad lites: 14-15 years old
Normies: 16-18 years old
Incels: nevER

If you are still khhv at 18 like me its ovER. Try hgh hormones if you are still younger than 18. If you are older than 18 you are an oldcel.
So many things I won't expirience, not a simple hug, nor a simple kiss