Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About Elliot Rodger and BlackOps2cel

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
So, I actually wanted to know what most incels think about those two. Personally, I believe that, even if ER's Day Of Retribution is a complete and utter failure, he is still the person, who resisted the normie way of life, who didn't want to live under chads and foids, so he sacrifised his life, so that incels would understand that we are not alone. I don't expect many to understand, but reading his manifesto makes me feel less alone, like he is my friend or even brother. So I would consider him either the God or Messiah of incels. Many believe that he is fakecel or mentalcel, but that is completely irrelevant(in my opinion). There is not much to talk about BlackOps2cel. He represents people who are genetically inferior to others, which makes them less human in the eyes of the society, which is basically the whole problem of incels. We are genetically inferior to chads and so the society hates us, although we didn't do anything wrong. So I do consider him and people like him to be Saints. What is your opinion on this matter?

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger was a mental case who killed ricels who didn't deserve it and never did anything good in his life, he also became a meme for chads, stacys, and normalfags to laugh.

We aren't "genetically inferior" to chads. Many of us are stronger and smarter than chads, but holes prefer them because they think with their used cunts and not their unused brains.

I pretty much agree with everything you said here except that I think blackops2cel serves better as a template for memes and such. He just has a very emblematic appearance along with him being ugly like most of us, so its easy to use him as a symbol to represent all incels but hes also personality less and has no character whatsoever whereas ER has tons of it whether you like him or not.ER represents many things but the most important part is his rage, I can relate to that a lot tbh.

Last edited:
We aren't "genetically inferior" to chads. Many of us are stronger and smarter than chads, but holes prefer them because they think with their used cunts and not their unused brains.
Um, I guess it depends on the perspective, but anyway, by "genetically inferior" I meant uglier

I pretty much agree with everything you said here, except that I think blackpos2cel serves as a better template for memes and such. He just has a very emblematic appearance along with him being ugly like most of us, so its easy to use him as a symbol to represent all incels, but hes also personality less and has no character whatsoever whereas ER has tons of it whether you like him or not.ER represents many things but the most important part is his rage, I can relate to that a lot tbh.
very well said
Many of us are stronger and smarter than chads
it's over for dumbcels/weakcels

We aren't "genetically inferior" to chads. Many of us are stronger and smarter than chads,

Many incels are stronger and smarter than chad?
That's unsettling.

So, I actually wanted to know what most incels think about those two.
Both are mascots used by the incel community. They personify what an incel looks like (blackops2cel) and what struggles and hell a subhuman is subjected to by selfish foids & how foids rejections can literally push a man to the limit (Saint Elliot Roger).

To be fair, i think if incels.co existed in 2014, the great prophet and scholar Saint Elliot would not have joined - he would have called us pathetic whiners(or something similar). Blackops2cel would probably be an incel in denial and not join the international incel brotherhood