Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About 80 percent of married men are cuckolds.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Overall about 80 percent of men are cuckold.

1. 20 percent are full cuckold . They know their wife is fucking other men are are okay with it.
10 percent - allow their wife to fuck other men b/c they know if they divorce their wife, they will be incel for life.
10 percent - are slaves to their wives.

2. 20 Percent are occasional cuckold.
They have caught their wives fucking other men, but they forgive them .

3. 40 percent are unknowingly cuckold.
They are dumb and have no idea what their wives are doing behind their backs.

Overall about 80 percent of men are cuckold.

1. 20 percent are full cuckold . They know their wife is fucking other men are are okay with it.
10 percent - allow their wife to fuck other men b/c they know if they divorce their wife, they will be incel for life.
10 percent - are slaves to their wives.

2. 20 Percent are occasional cuckold.
They have caught their wives fucking other men, but they forgive them .

3. 40 percent are unknowingly cuckold.
They are dumb and have no idea what their wives are doing behind their backs.
Hence why getting married is not a good idea

No dignity or backbone , that Dude in the Car IS Something :feelskek:

Hence why getting married is not a good idea
Most marriages end in divorce where the guy gets screwed over. Only really really really stupid men get married in the standage. People who still think the dream is continuing are absolutely delusional and retarded. If men were smart, none of them would get married and we would eventually legalize prostitution and women would have to settle for a different way of life for themselves.

that fat bitch is weak as shit,,all busted up and bleeding . i could stand still and let that foid unload on me for a full hour guarantee she wouldnt leave a single mark . once she is exhausted i would proceed to put her in a coma with a 20 percent power pimp slap

Most marriages end in divorce where the guy gets screwed over. Only really really really stupid men get married in the standage. People who still think the dream is continuing are absolutely delusional and retarded. If men were smart, none of them would get married and we would eventually legalize prostitution and women would have to settle for a different way of life for themselves.
Better Bachelor over at youtube has repeated this over and over, Yep marriage sounds fucked

Having a daughter makes you a default cuck

Marriage is basically synonymous with cuckoldry now.

HIGH IQ!

Water is wet. Most men are incels or incels in denial and when these men start earning some money they decide to betabuxx some foid in her 30s, but no matter what she will still be disgusted by him and cheat on him with superior men.

You can try to hide or run from the blackpill, but you will never escape.

Water is wet. Most men are incels or incels in denial and when these men start earning some money they decide to betabuxx some foid in her 30s, but no matter what she will still be disgusted by him and cheat on him with superior men.

You can try to hide or run from the blackpill, but you will never escape.
settling down is dead these days
foids will fuck as long as their looks allow them to but still they will cuck and cheat
they cannot imagine a life without sex without being poly and taking multiple dicks in their holes
hell a week without it they would rope

that fat bitch is weak as shit,,all busted up and bleeding . i could stand still and let that foid unload on me for a full hour guarantee she wouldnt leave a single mark . once she is exhausted i would proceed to put her in a coma with a 20 percent power pimp slap

I'd say it's more like 5% full cuckold, 5% occasional cuckold, 60% unknowing cuckold/dead bedroom with woman who wishes she could cheat but doesn't want to risk it.