Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abortions in Texas plummet nearly 99% months after Dobbs ruling

RIP Roasties of Texas

I was saying when they were outlawing whores from killing their babies, that this is going to really help the US birthrate. Meanwhile Russian women in their allegedly Christian conservative country are still getting free abortions paid for by the Putin government, 22 years into his rule.

RIP Roasties of Texas

A commenter on the link he said for perspective thats more lives saved than people who die of guns each year in the US.

I was saying when they were outlawing whores from killing their babies, that this is going to really help the US birthrate. Meanwhile Russian women in their allegedly Christian conservative country are still getting free abortions paid for by the Putin government, 22 years into his rule.
russia population is shrinking. Abortions should be illegal.

russia population is shrinking. Abortions should be illegal.
I think in the 80s and 90s there were around 4 abortions per 1 live birth in Russia.

I think in the 80s and 90s there were around 4 abortions per 1 live birth in Russia.
crazy lol. Think about how many more people can replenish the russian population.;

50,000 miserable humans have been created. Congratulations shit for brains.

It's all jew propaganda, taking things out of context and exaggerating
Reminder that media coverage of the ER incident didn't even use the word "incel" until a few years after. Until around 2016, it was used as a political ploy by Democrats to attack Republicans for defending gun ownership.

You're right. I meant as the total population of the Soviet Union.

Ya back in 1990 the Soviet Union had 288 million people and the USA had 249 million.

Liberals in the comments were coping that all the women just drive to neighboring states and get an abortion. While some no doubt do that, its not as easy as they are saying because of the vastness of Texas.

We are talking like a 10+ hour drive each way. And the woman would have to pay privately for an abortion in the neighboring state, which can be like $20,000+. And hotel costs and getting time off of work. Some of the neighboring states also have banned abortions.

Liberals in the comments were coping that all the women just drive to neighboring states and get an abortion. While some no doubt do that, its not as easy as they are saying because of the vastness of Texas.

We are talking like a 10+ hour drive each way. And the woman would have to pay privately for an abortion in the neighboring state, which can be like $20,000+. And hotel costs and getting time off of work. Some of the neighboring states also have banned abortions.
And don't forget the fact that most women don't vote based on who likes abortion or not. Most women nowadays care more about the economy etc. than abortion.

>happy that more wetbacks are being born
Amerimutts ngmi

Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsmusic:

I don't understand why this place is pro-life. 50% of all abortions kill girls. It is not like there being more single moms improves the incel situation in any way shape or form. I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck about this news.