Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abortion should be punished by death penalty

Based South Carolina :feelsYall:

There is no reason why the punishment should be different from other kinds of murder, since all people are equal under law

Last edited:
Abortion is evil.They literaly chop the baby up and then put it together like a puzzle.Kill foids and (((doctors))) who get and do abortion

Fair enough.

I never thought I'd see cuckmerica be so based. Trump did wonders for you all :feelsLSD:

I’m anti death penalty but based

They should do the abortion and then execute/imprison the whore; works for both reducing the population of single-mother raised subhumans/thugmaxxers, reducing the amount of taxpayer money being used to fund said single mothers to 0, and punishing the degeneracy that ultimately lead to the abortion. :ping:

Hogging all the extremes, i see

They should do the abortion and then execute/imprison the whore; works for both reducing the population of single-mother raised subhumans/thugmaxxers, reducing the amount of taxpayer money being used to fund said single mothers to 0, and punishing the degeneracy that ultimately lead to the abortion. :ping:
Saves tax money, exterminate abortionpilled whores

I never thought I'd see cuckmerica be so based. Trump did wonders for you all :feelsLSD:
Cope they are still a jewish vassal state.And Bidenberg appointed a literal tranny in the office that also happens to be jewish

Also muh based cuckservatives

1677886822797044m

Abortion is evil.They literaly chop the baby up and then put it together like a puzzle.Kill foids and (((doctors))) who get and do abortion
why i wish i was aborted

Politicans only did this because too many niggers are aborted insted white folks

am i the only one who thinks abortion is good? like I never want to pass on my genes, so if I ever ascend i really don't want to have any kids. I don't want to bring the innocent into this cruel world that hates us

Our government is based but 90% of the population is seething over this

based, whores shouldn't walk consequences free for fucking up