Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Abortion should be prevented, not wished by inceldom.

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
This is obvious, but I feel like I have to bring this up.

There is all incentives for incels to wish the banning of abortion measures. Yes, yes, the birth of our "friends' " child, the baby showers, can cast a shadow on and remind us that we are dysfunctional failures. But in the long run, it is actually a form of karma towards female fornication and hypergamy.

You decide to date up girl? Then you're stuck with having to raise a child. And condemn chad to it too.

It is lifefuel for me to watch YouTube interviews of crackhead whores and hearing them all tell us the same things: single mother, child at 16, life ruined.
That is why we should let them fornicate.

And most importantly, support the ban of abortion, especially for rapecest cases.

It will teach society the true cost of promiscuity and possibly lead to a reversal of values to the times illegitimate children were the bane of humanity.:forcedsmile:

MODS PLEASE!!!!

MODS PLEASE!!!!
Who's that person in your picture? And most importantly, would you consider him a chad?

Idk. Could not come up with a proper reply.

MODS PLEASE!!!!
Why?

Foids suffering cause they can’t get an abortion after having sex parties with Chad is based