Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Abortion Should Be Illegal

D

Destroyer

Officer
★★★★
It should be illegal because it encourages women to sleep around and be sluts, It also kills an innocent baby.

Abortion is evil and modern day child sacrifice. Feminists literally celebrate abortion.

https://www.abortionfacts.com/

190131 anatomy less for feminists 1024x1015

Abortion is still legal in my state because the governer here is a fucking nigger :feelsUgh:

Also it’s contributing to the fall of the west by lowering our birthrate

low-IQ position tbh.

You imagine that if foids can't abort, they will magically stop being sluts. You couldn't be more wrong. They also have hormonal birth control, the ability to dump a live baby off at designated places no questions asked

ld09XXW.png

and of course they have crazy child support judgements. They's still going to be sluts.

If you want to stop them from being sluts, you need to also outlaw birth control and child support for bastards. But in order to do that, you have to take away their right to vote.

Frankly, the more based position here is that abortions should be mandatory if the mother isn't married to the father. Paternity testing should be mandatory too, and if a married woman gives birth to another man's child, there should be some harsh punishment.

True, it doesn't make any sense to treat it differently from other kinds of murder.

Other than giving impunity to foids, of course

We already made progress when roe v wade got overturned that day was a huge whitepill

Sex is a choice
Children are the consequence
Responsibility is a woman's kryptonite
Abortion is a privilege
The law is fair

Because of abortion that's why there are far more women in hell than men

if abortion became illegal sluts would be a little more responsible and remember to take their pills or chad will put on a condom this time because he dont wanna pay child support

this is why sharia is needed and any slut who becomes pregnant before marriage shall be stoned to death and her chad shall be beheaded

Birth control should be illegal but abortion legal but super expensive.

Noooo you can’t kill the hecking fertilized egg this is like the 6 billion Holobunga all over again

I hate foids but this is the most retarded moralfag panic I’ve ever seen. It’s fine if you want to ban it to make women seethe but championing embryo rights is just gay.

Abortion should be legal if the baby will be a truecel

I believe in abortion...kick 'em in the stomach, then push her down a flight of stairs.

i don't really care, subhumans like me need to be killed so we don't ruin the gene pool.
if my mother aborted me then i wouldn't have suffered all these years or became fearful of hell when i die.

i don't really care, subhumans like me need to be killed so we don't ruin the gene pool.
if my mother aborted me then i wouldn't have suffered all these years or became fearful of hell when i die.
Can I get an AMEN??

It should be illegal because it encourages women to sleep around and be sluts, It also kills an innocent baby.

Abortion is evil and modern day child sacrifice. Feminists literally celebrate abortion.

https://www.abortionfacts.com/

View attachment 697154
Abortion is real evidence that women are evil while cucks defend them. Liberal democratic countries may be rich but they lack morals

abortion just promotes degeneracy and completely destroys any incentive to pick a partner who would be good in the long term. i don't see any reason for it to be legal.

People get emotional about ABORTION. They forget that contraceptives in the first place mean most foids don't even have to worry about ABORTION. They've picked the wrong battle to fight.

But what should I care if a foid aborts some fetus? Probably a potential incel, or a foid whore. Or a Chad for competition. Or some other generic normie. Nothing lost regardless. Who gives a fuck?