Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Abortion law even stricter in Texas

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Abortion is good bro.
Imagine if we were never born :dab::feelshaha:

Abortion is good bro.
Imagine if we were never born :dab::feelshaha:
True tbh. Abortions mean less incels but also means foids avoid suffering. Imo foids suffering> less incels. In priority order.

Nice, women need to have responsibilities for their actions.

Put someone in a situation of need? Your obligation to meet that person's needs

Texans are now able to r4pe a foid (in GTA) and report her to the court for $10 000 if she tries to abort their spawn. For a poorer foid, they might even be able to force her into a sexual relationship. Low inhib Texascels might ascend soon :feelsYall:

the only case where abort should be allowed: the unborn child will be born crippled/deformed/gay

anything else is giving free pass to stupid foids to fool around and hold zero accountability for their actions

This is good, a[UWSL]bortion is an evil abomination and it should be illegal[/UWSL]

I'm Pro-Life

True tbh. Abortions mean less incels but also means foids avoid suffering. Imo foids suffering> less incels. In priority order.
Our existence alone already makes foids suffer :feelsLSD:

Great! Now if this could just spread to other states.

This is good, a[UWSL]bortion is an evil abomination and it should be illegal[/UWSL]

I'm Pro-Life
I personally don't care about the fetus or not. Foids can do infanticide for all I care. But since abortion ban makes foids suffer, I support it. If I was a Chad I would probably be pro abortion tbh.

women aren't entitled to abortions
maybe, just maybe they should take responsibility of their actions and stop being such smelly entitled femshits, maybe if they improved their personalities (were less whoreish) they would be in that situation
in general, yikes

they will just fall down of the stair accidently.

>pro-abortion:
Less niggers, but foids are happy
>pro-life
More niggers, but foids seethe

Life is just a cruel joke. We can't win in both scenarios

Let me hack my own child into pieces you bigot, its a human right

do u want more niggers?

coz that how you end up with more niggers, you sand nigger curry dumb fuck
not an issue for me. I have remote job. I will move to nigger free area if it gets that bad.
>pro-abortion:
Less niggers, but foids are happy
>pro-life
More niggers, but foids seethe

Life is just a cruel joke. We can't win in both scenarios
true tbh. It's a loss one way or another. But imo I am fine with more niggers in exchange for foids suffering. As you can always move out to a new area to avoid niggers.

true tbh. It's a loss one way or another. But imo I am fine with more niggers in exchange for foids suffering. As you can always move out to a new area to avoid niggers
Thank god I live in euROPE

View attachment 540620

The ideal solution would be abortion only for blacks. One can frame it as a special BLM privilege. Or perhaps abortion only for people who qualify for food stamps/below a certain poverty threshold - frame it as easement for people unable to afford pregnancy/parenting (but in effect it will take out most black babies). :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I support forced abortions for foids I want to eliminate from the gene pool: no mentally ill, ugly, and dark skin foid should be allowed to ever reproduce. :dab:

View attachment 540620

The ideal solution would be abortion only for blacks. One can frame it as a special BLM privilege. Or perhaps abortion only for people who qualify for food stamps/below a certain poverty threshold - frame it as easement for people unable to afford pregnancy/parenting (but in effect it will take out most black babies). :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
I agree they should allow abortion for <50k salary but not for more than 50k. This way u get less nigs and more whites .
@Dotrinfobe is this a good compromise?

anyone making over 50k are smart enough to not get pregnant. and wealthy enough to fly to a state or country where abortion is legal
not always. Many six figures people are retarded and don't know budgeting

how the fuck they spent 6 figures per year on stuffs is beyond my imagination :worryfeels:
Many of these retards live in high rent areas and then drive a leased luxury car or f150 truck + eat out at $50-100+ restaurant every weekend or even daily . Giga low IQ.

Many of these retards live in high rent areas and then drive a leased luxury car or f150 truck + eat out at $50-100+ restaurant every weekend or even daily . Giga low IQ.
I’m lower middle class and have some money saved up, going to shithole countries puts things into perspective. It made me a lot more frugal.

Having kids as a poorfag/ugly person is such a cruel thing to do, if the kid is facially fucked or manlet it’s a crime to not get him the proper orthodontics or put him on HGH. It’s the equivalent of not giving a disabled child a wheelchair.

Everyone knows the fucking advantages height carries, in dating and the professional world. I know it’s been repeated ad nauseam here, yet people don’t TRULY understand how brutal heightmogging is. Face is similar, but it’s a lot easier to fix