Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Abortion is the epitome of cruelty and immorality.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
It is incredible how this society controlled by FOID and (((()))) has established a distorted morality, where their lives are worth more than a member of a privileged class, but they can freely murder their children in the peaceful womb, they literally take pride in butchering fetuses in the place that is the womb of humanity and should be inviolable. A fetus is a defenseless, unprotected, uncontaminated being, and it is an act against humanity to attempt against its life, and even more so if the same parent is the one who murders it. A FOID who aborts her child is worse than the most repugnant genocide.

Abortion is one of the few things that make me gag solely thinking about it. It's such a blackpill just how many people defend and actively encourage it.

Ponder the absurdity that foids --- the caring gender, the nourishing gender --- have their entire body is dedicated to childbirth, and then they decide to just abort their offspring.

There are, however, two defences in favor of abortion.

* Abortion is mostly committed by niggers, and I want there to be less niggers.
* Regardless of race, if a woman is capable of willingly killing her own offspring, she is so morally depraved that humanity is probably better off if she doesn't reproduce anyway.

Abortion videos are more brutal than any ISIS or cartel videos

Foids kill innocent babies en masse instead of just abstaining from sex. Truly primate behavior

Non-Existance sounds like a blessing. I wish I was aborted.