Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Abortion is so popular because women hate children

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
Women hate children because children are the most honest people you can meet. They won't lie to you about how they feel and even if they do they're more than likely to admit to it. Women don't want to face the honestly of children because they know they children will sniff out just how disgusting they are. The only way they can truly combat this is by not having children at all.

Abortion is good to prevent incels like us from being born

At least I wish I was never born

They don't want children because babies would decrease their time to whore around.

Women hate children because children are the most honest people you can meet. They won't lie to you about how they feel and even if they do they're more than likely to admit to it. Women don't want to face the honestly of children because they know they children will sniff out just how disgusting they are. The only way they can truly combat this is by not having children at all.
My body my choice! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They don't want children because babies would decrease their time to whore around.
Best answer in this thread
I would also add that children are the direct consequence of foids being whores
They spread their legs, got pregnant, now they're forced to take care of their baby
That's why they want abortion and birth control pills, they want to resume being whores without interruption

:yes:

I would also add that children are the direct consequence of foids being whores
They spread their legs, got pregnant, now they're forced to take care of their baby
That's why they want abortion and birth control pills, they want to resume being whores without interruption
makes complete sense, didn't think about. But with the whole honesty aspect, I think even a foid's child would be able to tell if she's a whore or not. I knew at a young age my mother never really loved me. She constantly threatened to have me taken away and was just a bitch overall. The only reason I stay with her for so long is so he could claim me as a dependent on her taxes.

Abortion is good to prevent incels like us from being born

At least I wish I was never born
What makes you think the baby would be incel? The father wasn't incel. No incel babies are being aborted, our offspring never existed.
My body my choice! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
It is funny how they ignore that quote when debating about euthanasia.

What makes you think the baby would be incel? The father wasn't incel. No incel babies are being aborted, our offspring never existed.
There's always the possibility of the child turning into an incel. Genetic is a lotery, and for the child's own good it's better to not play this game.

And being born from a roastie elevates the probability of being an incel, as the child may grow in a bad household, not properly taken care of by the mother and likely without a father. The perfect recipe for a mentally ill kid.

As normies+ and foids will never stop breeding, allowing abortion is the most practical and effective solution. And abortion is almost eugenics, which is based.

Last edited:
Don't like children either. they are loud and annoying. would rather have pets tbh ngl

Don't like children either. they are loud and annoying.
I just think with a lot of foids they view their hate for children as something they should be proud of. I find kids fucking annoying as well, but I can never say I hate them, because that's just how kids are..

its also an easy way to let chad dump his numerous loads inside a hole and they dont gotta use contraceptives. Whores love to just murder kids rather than close their legs.

Cuz the world become very much evil

it's their way of being able to have raw sex and then kill the baby and suffer no consequences for their actions.