Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Abortion is never Okay

so called abortion is just murder, same as hacking someone to death on the street. death is death, the baby is conscious, we just dont remember that far back. Its fucking evil.

I support abortion of niggers, disabled

To lesser extent , chinks and Indians since they’ll endup trucels in US

What if a white wife gets raped by Tyrone

Personally i don’t give a shit what happens to random babies but whores should pay the consequences for being whores and not be allowed to have abortions

Abortions should be allowed as long as the worthless whores are chopped up along with their bastard chadspawn.

You know, I've been realizing that pretty much every human in existence is a result of rapes that happen somewhere down the lines of our ancestors.

>nigger
>foid
>"SHE WILL IMPACT THE WORLD!!:soy::soy:"

strong coping mechanisms from a soyfag cuck :feelsgah::society:

Personally i don’t give a shit what happens to random babies but whores should pay the consequences for being whores and not be allowed to have abortions
this :feelzez::society:

lol what kind of betabuxx is this can you imagine the family Christmas card

i dont get the "abortion is OK if it was rape" argument. what does that have to do with anything ? its still a child that has the right to live.

so called abortion is just murder, same as hacking someone to death on the street. death is death, the baby is conscious, we just dont remember that far back. Its fucking evil.
sexy pfp

Your daughter is guaranteed to impact the world when you are Chad cuz you'll get famous anyway without trying