Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Abortion is evil, LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

Doesn’t India have 100k sex selective abortions every year? Creating more male incels every day on purpose.
That shit reduced after various woman development schemes. We didn't improve our sex ratio doing nothing

Also classic kike tactic of diversion
Cope, you keep crying about kikes but then I turned it onto curries and you got butthurt. That’s your bad jfl.

Cope, you keep crying about kikes but then I turned it onto curries and you got butthurt. That’s your bad jfl.
I support the white genocide you kike are doing, but supporting abortion is too much evil though. You Jews do that

I support the white genocide you kike are doing, but supporting abortion is too much evil though. You Jews do that
I support AI replacing humans

I support AI replacing humans

Yeah you kikes own the AI shit as well

Meanwhile they seethe when we eat meat

Fun fact: Abortion has literally killed more human beings than ALL US wars combined.

Women are factually the greatest mass murderers in human history NOT Stalin or Hitler.

Let THAT sink in for a moment.
Holy shit. That's fucking BRUUTAL. And people dare say they are the empathetic gender.

Women think you're literally Hitler and will flood your borders with niggers, take your guns away and give absolute power to your obviously corrupt government because you won't let them do this to babies.