Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Abortion is evil and should be punishable by death

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Abortion is a far worse crime than your regular murder, if you go out and kill a random person, you still will be100x times better of a person than a woman who killed her own child.
At least the person you killed got to experience life as opposed to getting brutally dismembered in the womb because your mother was a dumb whore. The cruelty of murdering your own child inside your womb is almost unthinkable to me. A woman who was suppose to protect you and love you the most in the world decided to eradicate you because you were an inconvenience. Abortion is the most cruel and inhumane act i can imagine. Women who aborted their children deserve to be brutally tortured and killed. All people who are fine with abortion are also evil in my opinion.

Its worse than murder because at least murder victims have a chance to defend themselves.

I'm pro abortion because I wish I had been aborted.

I wonder how this will be taught in future history books.

In the late 20th and early 21st centuries, there was a movement that tried to rationalize - and sometimes promote - the murder of innocent unborn babies behind the guise of "women's rights" and "freedom of choice".

Hopefully it'll be regarded the same way as blood sacrifices.

I wonder how this will be taught in future history books.

In the late 20th and early 21st centuries, there was a movement that tried to rationalize - and sometimes promote - the murder of innocent unborn babies behind the guise of "women's rights" and "freedom of choice".

Hopefully it'll be regarded the same way as blood sacrifices.
History is written by the victors

I fear that the promoters and murderers of innocent unborn babies will be victorious

Alchohol abortion

Murdering a new formed organism aside, femoids should always hold responsibility for their uncontrolled sexual contacts.

If it is chad/cuck/normie babie, then i am alright with abortion.If it was mine though...

Yes, it is evil. The right to live should obviously be superior to the right of a dumb whore who opened legs too lightly on Chad, because that would at least make her think twice, hence disallowing her ramping degenerated promiscuity with Chads who just want to "P & D" the delusional Stacy.