Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Abortion is cucked and should not be supported

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I realize many here wish they were aborted to avoid this awful life, some support abortion for male babies because life as a male is horrible and there are specific cases where aborting would be recommended by doctors, but ultimately abortion is a cucked thing to support. Obviously this creates a dilemma, but here are some reason why abortion should not be left to the foid's decision and should be mostly forbidden (in case the foid happens to manipulate the father into accepting an abortion):
  • Women are obsessed with power. Abortion is about power over men for women. Abortion being legal means foids one more thing to manipulate men with. My body, my choice! No uterus, no opinion!;
  • It removes consequences of bad behavior for foids. They'll be able to whore around even more, with zero opposition. Sex is another source of foid's power, so more sex = more power;
  • Promotes "foid eugenics". Foids are not really eugenic because they select mates based on stupid characteristics, therefore "foid eugenics" promotes useless or bad traits, like dark triad and large chin;
  • With more unprotected sex happening there will be an increase in STIs and hypergamy.
I know single moms create incels, but so does giving power to women, and the the later is much worse, as we all know. Plus with the increasing number of incels society might actually change for the better one day, after it collapses.

Giphy

Abortion is feminist murder of babies. Any man who supports it is a white knight feminist cuck

100% abortion and single motherhood are horrible they need to be banned.

Brutal 4 reply pill.

Read every word, supporting abortion is letting foids win, based thread tbh

I think it's only permissible in the case of rape

It's very insidious that it's becoming normal for women to terminate a potential life just because she couldn't be bothered to have protected sex. I agree that it should be permissible in slim cases but most cases do not fit that definition.

It's very insidious that it's becoming normal for women to terminate a potential life just because she couldn't be bothered to have protected sex. I agree that it should be permissible in slim cases but most cases do not fit that definition.
Very true.

Any country that allows abortion is cucked