Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Abortion is based

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
I don’t understand why some of you guys are against abortion. A lot of you will argue “it allows sluts to avoid responsibility and to have casual sex” JFL if you think they will become loyal if abortion isn’t a thing. It’s actually a good thing because it will prevent them from raising degenerates who will later on become cucks or be part of a gang wasting your tax money. There’s no argument that kids who are raised by single mothers don’t end well. So why abolish a system that is helping you out.

Over for leftistcels

Just let women sleep around with no consequences theory

Well if it’s unavailable , It’s presumed girls would be more careful and stop sleeping around. But I don’t think that can stop them from chasing Chads cum tbh

They’ll still sleep around with or without abortion. They’ll use their orbiters.
Tell that to 15 year old girls that get abortions.

I'm for abortion as long as the foid doesn't get to control it. Abort all foids tbh, JFL @ women

They’ll still sleep around with or without abortion. They’ll use their orbiters.
If abortions are banned they will sleep less, because they will have consequences for having a lot of sex, that being having an unwanted child. Thus stopping them from being whores.

Also if they get pregnant with chad it's better for the kid, instead of some incel betabuxxer.

If abortions are banned they will sleep less, because they will have consequences for having a lot of sex, that being having an unwanted child. Thus stopping them from being whores.

Also if they get pregnant with chad it's better for the kid, instead of some incel betabuxxer.
Women who have abortion are the type that don’t have a relationship resulting raising a young boy to be a cuck or a wanna be gangster. If girl she will be a slut like her mom.

Being a whore who sleeps around so much that she gets herself into an unwanted preganancy and has to kill the child is based bro :soy:

Condoms and STD treatment needs to be banned, I can't believe we are using scientific advancements for chad and foids pleasure and hedonism.

They already do, but without abortion, they produce even more incel.
no they wouldn't dude. Teenage girls wouldn't be able to sleep around as much.

As much as I HATE Bloomkike, it was BASED as fuck for him to say "so are you gonna kill it?" (as in he was gonna fire her ass unless his employee aborted)

Last edited:
It’s toxic female privilege and it needs to stop.

Most people on here think abortion is bad for one of these or both of these reasons:
1. It lets females get away with sleeping around with no consequences
2. Abortion is unethical/abortion is murder

Everyone has one point that they will harp on without examining the entire issue, like “You cant let women whore around without consequences bro!”

Just like most things, no one will listen to you, even on this forum, if you explain things reasonably. They have their ideas about why abortion is bad and they will not change their minds for any reason good or bad. I wish I could say people on this forum are immune to being stupid and close minded like normies but they are not.

Most people on here think abortion is bad for one of these or both of these reasons:

Everyone has one point that they will harp on without examining the entire issue, like “You cant let women whore around without consequences bro!”

Just like most things, no one will listen to you, even on this forum, if you explain things reasonably. They have their ideas about why abortion is bad and they will not change their minds for any reason good or bad. I wish I could say people on this forum are immune to being stupid and close minded like normies but they are not.

So you think the overall cultural attitude around women sleeping around would not change if abortion was not available?

Miller1

So you think the overall cultural attitude around women sleeping around would not change if abortion was not available?
Its just a pointless meaningless question. Abortion being made illegal or difficult doesnt happen in a vaccuum. You could say “if we made abortion illegal then women would stop sleeping around” but you cant make abortion illegal in the west. It will not happen anytime soon, and if it did happen, it would only be in response to a large cultural and social change in the first place that would already be less ok with womens irresponsible unprotected sex.

But even if it could happen all of a sudden, it wouldnt matter. When abortion was illegal in america unprotected sex did not happen less and pregnancy rates did not drop. Many women performed abortions on themself or they used unlicensed doctors and dangerous methods. Obviously, the law did not stop women sleeping around and it doesnt even stop abortions from happening. It just switched the safe abortions to unsafe ones and fueled a market for illegal abortions.

And this is all talking about the women. What about the children born to irresponsible women who cant or wont get an abortion? Those children are not going to be treated well and it is not fair to them to be forced in that situation just because of an idea eith no evidence behind it that making abortion illegal would stop women from whoring around.

Its just a pointless meaningless question. Abortion being made illegal or difficult doesnt happen in a vaccuum. You could say “if we made abortion illegal then women would stop sleeping around” but you cant make abortion illegal in the west. It will not happen anytime soon, and if it did happen, it would only be in response to a large cultural and social change in the first place that would already be less ok with womens irresponsible unprotected sex.

But even if it could happen all of a sudden, it wouldnt matter. When abortion was illegal in america unprotected sex did not happen less and pregnancy rates did not drop. Many women performed abortions on themself or they used unlicensed doctors and dangerous methods. Obviously, the law did not stop women sleeping around and it doesnt even stop abortions from happening. It just switched the safe abortions to unsafe ones and fueled a market for illegal abortions.

And this is all talking about the women. What about the children born to irresponsible women who cant or wont get an abortion? Those children are not going to be treated well and it is not fair to them to be forced in that situation just because of an idea eith no evidence behind it that making abortion illegal would stop women from whoring around.
Legalizing abortion is part of a culture that gives women power. The more power women have, the worse society is.

Being a whore who sleeps around so much that she gets herself into an unwanted preganancy and has to kill the child is based bro :soy:

Agree with a lot of people here. I completely support it politically and think most people shouldn't reproduce. But it's just pretty funny/ironic how the loving, liberal western world basically accepted murdering unborn children by crushing their skulls and ripping them out of the womb as something completely healthy and normal solely because it makes life more convenient for women lol.

If abortion was illegal it would just create more thugs and sluts, where do you think criminals, prostitutes, strippers and loose women come from?

Single mother household, poor household, household with teen parents..

Yes foids that are raised by 2 parents still turn out sluts, but foid with single moms are a whole nother degree of sluts, theyre extremely fucking slutty and start out real early too..I witnessed it.

Just speaking some facts..

Oh dont forget all the boys that are raised by 15yo single teen mom ROFL
Theyll be a fucking menace to society..

Those foid that do abort are probably raised by single mothers themselves..poor upbringing so they dgaf..

Last edited:
I don’t understand why some of you guys are against abortion.
Because i don't want to pay for it.
In my country, there is separate tax on alcohol products to treat harms caused by alcohol.
There is separate tax on tobacco products to treat harms caused by tobacco.
You have to get separate insurance when driving so that if you fuck up, your insurance will cover the damages YOU caused other people (it won't cover you).

But there is no tax or insurance for sex. Women can have unprotected sex and make hard working incels pay for her whoredom.

Fuck that shit.
full

Abort all chads is fetus stage

Cuck alert tbh