Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aboriginals have an average iq in the 60s....

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
this puts them as legally retarded

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7bcVqPqNp0[/video]

Same with Equatorial Guinea according to this list

aboriginals are the trucellest of them all.

Jesus Christ, how?

Alphagenitals

They are literally more beast than human.

lol iq is a big cope. better to be a dumb sexually successful beast than a high-iq incel

I know a couple of half-caste aboriginal men and they are absolute slayers. Multiple children with multiple white women. Mixing with white people can produce some very fine specimens.

Their dad was a chad though so that probably made a big difference.

tldw but yeah abos here in australia are so fucking stupid its unreal. doesnt help when they destroy themselves and their brain with drugs

I'm Australian and can offer some insight.

I don't believe Aboriginals to be human, I believe they're similar (hence why they can breed with humans) but are closer to simians than humans are. It's illegal to DNA test them in Australia (as the cucked government doesn't want the truth coming out) which is a shame as it'd be interesting to determine what percentage human they actually are. The average IQ of an Aboriginal is 62, which is closer to the IQ of a chimpanzee (40) than that of a white Australian or American (98).

The way they act also supports this, they usually have very limited vocabularies and usually sound as if they're parroting rather than actually thinking about what they say. Aboriginals will often the same few words repeatedly (if they're pissed off, it's usually 'fuck off ya dog cunt' or something along those lines) and without any change in tone, similar to how a parrot would say 'polly want a cracker' or whatever.

They're also, for the most part, completely unable to function in modern society. Few full blooded Aboriginals hold down jobs, and most live in squalor, either on the streets, in makeshift camps or in government housing which they trash. They're known in most outback towns to rip up the floorboards of their homes in order to have a fire inside the house, as well as smashing the windows of the houses when they're angry. I have a relative who used to work in an outback town and he said literally none of the Aboriginals' houses had intact windows, and all of them were in squalid conditions. Keep in mind the squalid conditions aren't because of poverty, they get plenty of welfare money and other help, but because they're just so incredibly lazy they don't want to lift themselves out of their situations. Full blooded Aboriginals often do not use toilets, they're known to just pee and poop wherever they please, and they don't seem to wash or shower very often either (they usually stink). They tend to dress in old rags because they have to (they rarely wear shoes), in Aboriginal settlements it's common for under 5 kids to just run around naked. I'm sure if the adult Aboriginals were allowed to be naked 24/7 they would be, they just don't care about how they look. Their sexual behaviour is also animalistic, I remember a story which said that it was 'common practice' for Aboriginals in some settlements to rape their own children, and that the majority of girls under 12 had been raped by a male relative.

They differ from American blacks as Aboriginals have no aspirations to get out of their shitty living conditions, and are quite happy living like animals. American blacks at least aspire to become rappers and buy the latest Air Jordans and drive Escalades or whatever, Aboriginals don't give a fuck and are happy living in squalor.

Oh, and FYI, all of this applies to the FULL BLOOD Aboriginals, the half caste ones are a different story. Some are successful, hold down jobs etc whilst others are feral, but in a different way. Half caste Aboriginals are similar to American blacks in terms of crime, blaming white people for everything and being on welfare.

wristcel said:

I don't believe Aboriginals to be human, I believe they're similar (hence why they can breed with humans) but are closer to simians than humans are. It's illegal to DNA test them in Australia (as the cucked government doesn't want the truth coming out) which is a shame as it'd be interesting to determine what percentage human they actually are. The average IQ of an Aboriginal is 62, which is closer to the IQ of a chimpanzee (40) than that of a white Australian or American (98).

The way they act also supports this, they usually have very limited vocabularies and usually sound as if they're parroting rather than actually thinking about what they say. Aboriginals will often the same few words repeatedly (if they're pissed off, it's usually 'fuck off ya dog cunt' or something along those lines) and without any change in tone, similar to how a parrot would say 'polly want a cracker' or whatever.

They're also, for the most part, completely unable to function in modern society. Few full blooded Aboriginals hold down jobs, and most live in squalor, either on the streets, in makeshift camps or in government housing which they trash. They're known in most outback towns to rip up the floorboards of their homes in order to have a fire inside the house, as well as smashing the windows of the houses when they're angry. I have a relative who used to work in an outback town and he said literally none of the Aboriginals' houses had intact windows, and all of them were in squalid conditions. Keep in mind the squalid conditions aren't because of poverty, they get plenty of welfare money and other help, but because they're just so incredibly lazy they don't want to lift themselves out of their situations. Full blooded Aboriginals often do not use toilets, they're known to just pee and poop wherever they please, and they don't seem to wash or shower very often either (they usually stink). They tend to dress in old rags because they have to (they rarely wear shoes), in Aboriginal settlements it's common for under 5 kids to just run around naked. I'm sure if the adult Aboriginals were allowed to be naked 24/7 they would be, they just don't care about how they look. Their sexual behaviour is also animalistic, I remember a story which said that it was 'common practice' for Aboriginals in some settlements to rape their own children, and that the majority of girls under 12 had been raped by a male relative.

They differ from American blacks as Aboriginals have no aspirations to get out of their shitty living conditions, and are quite happy living like animals. American blacks at least aspire to become rappers and buy the latest Air Jordans and drive Escalades or whatever, Aboriginals don't give a fuck and are happy living in squalor.

Oh, and FYI, all of this applies to the FULL BLOOD Aboriginals, the half caste ones are a different story. Some are successful, hold down jobs etc whilst others are feral, but in a different way. Half caste Aboriginals are similar to American blacks in terms of crime, blaming white people for everything and being on welfare.

@jewsel

wristcel said:

yes i also saw some videos of walking through government provided aboriginal houses... JFL it was like a herd of pigs living in a house. 

White people have to wake up and stop dealing with this shit from ethnics

meatflaps_pounder said:
lol iq is a big cope.  better to be a dumb sexually successful beast than a high-iq incel

Dude, I really have mixed thoughts about this statement of yours. On the one hand, well, I can relate with what you say, for as the only epistemological conclusion that is to be inferred about the intrinsic absurdity of existence is that the only thing that matters is the perpetuation of our genetic heritage for generations to follow, but then of course, one shall come and ask: why? Explanations can vary in regards to this, though, I would go to the intelligently crafted statement that Richard Dawkins proposed in his magnum opus:

We are survival machines – robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes. This is a truth which still fills me with astonishment.

Based on pure empiricism, he is kind of right...

However, on the other hand:

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

In spite of my open hatred of the Christian faith and religion in general, I find that this simple and unassuming statement is implying quite a heavy comment right on the issue of intelligence vs succes.

ITT: Incels (i.e. genetic failures) thinking about other people not being humans.

flowerful said:
education has no effect on iq
Just to add to this IQ only has to do with how much excess information you can store in your brain it has no bearing on how intelligent you naturally are; many people have high IQs but rarely are proactive enough to bother using it to it's full worth.

Ikinder said:
Just to add to this IQ only has to do with how much excess information you can store in your brain it has no bearing on how intelligent you naturally are; many people have high IQs but rarely are proactive enough to bother using it to it's full worth.

iq is not memory. its things like pattern recognition and the ability to predict and plan the future.

idkwattodowithlife said:
ITT: Incels (i.e. genetic failures) thinking about other people not being humans.

who are you virtue signalling for?

Seriously??? Oh god

wristcel said:
they usually have very limited vocabularies and usually sound as if they're parroting rather than actually thinking about what they say. Aboriginals will often the same few words repeatedly (if they're pissed off, it's usually 'fuck off ya dog cunt' or something along those lines) and without any change in tone, similar to how a parrot would say 'polly want a cracker' or whatever. 

I wonder, do speak like this in their native language? The thing about language is that it also carries a lot of cultural baggage that I don't believe an Australian Aboriginal living in the outback would be too familiar with.

wristcel said:
they usually have very limited vocabularies and usually sound as if they're parroting rather than actually thinking about what they say. Aboriginals will often the same few words repeatedly (if they're pissed off, it's usually 'fuck off ya dog cunt' or something along those lines) and without any change in tone, similar to how a parrot would say 'polly want a cracker' or whatever. 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I wonder, do speak like this in their native language? The thing about language is that it also carries a lot of cultural baggage that I don't believe an Australian Aboriginal living in the outback would be too familiar with.[/font]

Some African countries have 60-70 too. I think -100 must be eliminated for the sake of humanity.

ironcrusher38 said:
Some African countries have 60-70 too. I think -100 must be eliminated for the sake of humanity.

Sake of humanity? The fuck? Those countries arent bothering you with there low iq, so why would you go there and kill them?

Aboriginals are homosapien's but their ancestors interbred with Denisovans on their migration to Papua and Australia about 70,000-50,000 years ago where as Eurasians interbred with Neanderthals and left Africa later on. The differences we see between Europeans and Aboriginals are the result of that 50,000 year difference. Europeans and other human populations invented agriculture about 10,000 years ago. Aboriginals basically lived as hunter gatherers in the wild until as late as the 1970's when Europeans put them in clothes, taught some of them English and gave them houses to live in and all the other comforts of modern life.

I believe the Kalahari bushmen who are currently one of the only hunter-gatherer societies left in the world have similar IQ's.

I don't wish them any harm though. They survived in awful conditions out in the bush for many thousands of years and for whatever reason just like many Africans there was no drive in them to better their life style unlike what happened in Europe, Arabia and Asia and even in the Americas. I think the massive error we made was interfering with their natural development.

Do any of you remember Star Trek and the Prime Directive? Where the federation would not make contract with less developed species who didn't have warp drive? Because to advance a culture with technology overnight would be highly destructive? That's what we have done to Africans and Aboriginals. These people didn't have buildings, or the wheel before we came along let alone cheap alcohol and carbohydrates.

They dont have good understanding but I doubt theyre that low IQ

Nautica1983 said:
Sake of humanity? The fuck? Those countries arent bothering you with there low iq, so why would you go there and kill them?

In distant future, all humanity will be mixed. Mixing with low IQ people is increasing crime rates, wars, sufferings of humans. Why do you think Japanese and Northern European people have higher welfare? It's because of higher IQ levels. Low IQ societies have corruption and fucked up state systems.

commander_zoidberg said:
Aboriginals are homosapien's but their ancestors interbred with Denisovans on their migration to Papua and Australia about 70,000-50,000 years ago where as Eurasians interbred with Neanderthals and left Africa later on. The differences we see between Europeans and Aboriginals are the result of that 50,000 year difference. Europeans and other human populations invented agriculture about 10,000 years ago. Aboriginals basically lived as hunter gatherers in the wild until as late as the 1970's when Europeans put them in clothes, taught some of them English and gave them houses to live in and all the other comforts of modern life.

I believe the Kalahari bushmen who are currently one of the only hunter-gatherer societies left in the world have similar IQ's.

I don't wish them any harm though. They survived in awful conditions out in the bush for many thousands of years and for whatever reason just like many Africans there was no drive in them to better their life style unlike what happened in Europe, Arabia and Asia and even in the Americas. I think the massive error we made was interfering with their natural development.

Do any of you remember Star Trek and the Prime Directive? Where the federation would not make contract with less developed species who didn't have warp drive? Because to advance a culture with technology overnight would be highly destructive? That's what we have done to Africans and Aboriginals. These people didn't have buildings, or the wheel before we came along let alone cheap alcohol and carbohydrates.

but heres the problem, idoit whites think we should bring them to the west/pay them reparations because white people somehow made them not advance beyond the hunter gatherer lifstyle.

takurak said:
They dont have good understanding but I doubt theyre that low IQ

they are man

flowerful said:
but heres the problem, idoit whites think we should bring them to the west/pay them reparations because white people somehow made them not advance beyond the hunter gatherer lifstyle.

Yeah. Makes 0 sense. Literally they are arguing for the extinction of the very civilisation that allows every other civilisation on earth to survive pretty much. There are 7 billion people on earth and whites are responsible for 6 billion of those being alive. From modern medicine, antibiotics, vaccination, germ theory, keeping shit out of the drinking water. Modern agriculture. Fertilisers. Agro-chemicals and all the diesel powered machines that make it possible. Its the only reason the earth's population is what it is.

On the one hand when it comes to reparations if all of these other races would fuck off back to their homelands I might almost be open to it. The main reparations issue is slavery these days. We owe money because 4% of white people owned slaved. But on the other hand it irks me that its only whites who seem to bear responsibility for slavery even though slavery is an institution as old as man itself and has been practised in Europe to a degree for thousands of years. The invention of new types of collars for animals and the black death lessened its popularity. Arabs and Africans also practised slavery. Many slavers were Arab and Arabs/Turks/Berber's enslaved whites and Africans. The reason its not evident in Arabia today unlike the US or Europe is because Arabs castrated their slaves and most of them died from it. Also white Europeans went onto eliminate slavery on mainly moral grounds. Britain in particular went to great lengths to exert diplomatic and military pressure after the abolition act in 1807 to end it. The capital of Sierra Leone - Freetown was the base of the Royal Navies West Africa squadron which interdicted slave ships and liberated them. Many slaves settled there because they knew it was the one place they couldn't be recaptured and enslaved. At one point 1/6 of the Royal Navy's fleet was engaged in Anti-Slavery operations. Saudi Arabia didn't finally outlaw slavery until 1964 and its basically still practised in parts of Arabia despite it being "illegal" but its only white people who have to pay.

flowerful said:
but heres the problem, idoit whites think we should bring them to the west/pay them reparations because white people somehow made them not advance beyond the hunter gatherer lifstyle.

they are man

Cope