Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Abolish paternity leave

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Having children is a choice. Having sex is a choice. Not having sex is not always a choice though.

Current laws oblige employer to threat parents with privilege. They're obliged to provide parental leave. In some jurisdictions single mothers can't be fired until child is 16.

Why she's a single mother? The very fact she's a mother is a choice.

But that's not all. WTF is paternity leave??? Paternity leave should last 3 minutes. The dude get a vacation too because he laid a pipe 42 weeks ago. He's gonna breastfeed or what??? Why vacation?

Parental leave is a free ride and should be abolished. And please don't tell me how hard it is to raise a child. It is a choice. None is responsible for your choices. Fuck, I'm not complaining playing Skyrim is hard.

Agreed. My friend at work gets cucked hard by his boss, the families always get priority when it comes to planing vacation

I support paternity leaves. There's no need to oppose it in the incel utopia where foids are locked inside homes serving as mothers

I support paternity leaves. There's no need to oppose it in the incel utopia where foids are locked inside homes serving as mothers
No. The problem is that other people are forced to pay for their choices.

:feels: :foidSoy: but...but rape happens sometimes inkywell it's not always a choice.

yes i will ignore your broader point and the vast majority of cases but RAAAAAAAPE RAPE HAPPENS SOMETIMESS NOOOESS RAAAAAAAAAAAPE.

And jokes aside yes this is one of many examples where single sexless incels are expected to pick up the slack and bust their asses to subsidize sexhaver breeders who are already privileged by virtue of their sexhaving. Meanwhile we will never get to take advantage of the same benefit and no one gives a shit. Fucking absurd should be abolished indeed.

The same way the disabled are scrutinised and looked down upon is how people with families need to be looked at.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: (Although I’d replace “paternity” with “parental”)

It’s a personal project. If people get maternity leave to raise their children, and that money comes out of everyone else’s paycheck and everyone else has to pick up the slack for her, then I should be able to take paid time for a personal project of my own with the same entitlements.

Women shouldn’t even be working in the first place

Yeah, women should be in the home LESS. Great idea, jew

And jokes aside yes this is one of many examples where single sexless incels are expected to pick up the slack and bust their asses to subsidize sexhaver breeders who are already privileged by virtue of their sexhaving. Meanwhile we will never get to take advantage of the same benefit and no one gives a shit. Fucking absurd should be abolished indeed.
It's sad but if you're a genetic dead end you are inherently worth less to every establishment. Government views you as lesser, your parents view you as lesser (they want grandkids), even to religions you are worthless (as they propagate largely via family).

I'd rather make a license necessary to be parents since so many sexhavers are evidently too underqualified for this task.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: (Although I’d replace “paternity” with “parental”)

It’s a personal project. If people get maternity leave to raise their children, and that money comes out of everyone else’s paycheck and everyone else has to pick up the slack for her, then I should be able to take paid time for a personal project of my own with the same entitlements.
Agreed