Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abelist feminist from IT.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ugqsm0/i_hope_these_dudes_are_on_some_sort_of_list_no/i719utn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

76933BF1 FB9C 4590 ABBE C0DA3F79BA60

Abelist feminist from IT. So all quiet dudes are bad now? Quiet dudes can be autistic.

Looks like the quiet good men are the ‘creeps’ while the abusive jerks are ‘Actually good deep down, teehee’.

Foids already never give the quiet weirdo a chance so it doesn't matter at this point

Foids already never give the quiet weirdo a chance so it doesn't matter at this point
It’s usually the woman’s fault anyway when relationships go sideways, regardless. Women just have the power to use the victim card and have many feminists and cucks on their side.

I couldn't give any less of a fuck about what these toilets think about us at this point :feelsugh: