Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Abby Shapiro's video generated an incredible amount of seethe from roasties

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
Youtube is getting to be as soy as reddit nowadays.

All jealous of her Tits tbh and found an excuse to dislike. Seeth you fucking inadequate unfeminine whores

wow, woman are mad that being a whore has social consequences

I don't know why women are so obsessed with showing off their ass and tits in public

Dude posting this is literal kike foid worship. You know she fucks aryan chad and Tyrone and chadstein and just does these jewtube videos for attention. @kikecel @BenBerger @Copexodius Maximus

Dude posting this is literal kike foid worship. You know she fucks aryan chad and Tyrone and chadstein and just does these jewtube videos for attention. @kikecel @BenBerger @Copexodius Maximus

And to think less than a century ago dressing modestly was the status quo.

The responses to the video just prove that foids live to attract the attention of chad, literally no other reason why they would dress like whores.

ou know she fucks aryan chad and Tyrone and chadstein and just does these jewtube videos for attention.
High IQ, she just wants to seem quirky and unique for chad, ALL FOIDS LIVE FOR CHAD.

Women think they exist in isolation and that men aren't born with ingrained impulses and perception. The lying whores are delusional

wow, woman are mad that being a whore has social consequences
women hate that consequences exist for actions

She only wants Chadstein

Last edited:
Just remember which two retarded dumbfuck races gave women rights.

I'll give you a hint. Cum

Harambe Closeup

I know she's a kike but that's not the point here. The focus is in the comments

I can't laugh at this. I literally can't. These roast flaps get freedom and they decide to whore around with it. Makes my blood boil. How did this happen, how did we get to an era where shit like this is acceptable.
Just remember which two retarded dumbfuck races gave women rights.

I'll give you a hint. Cum

View attachment 313560
fucking degenerate cumskins.

Khazar milkers thread

tbh

I don't understand why people are white knighting for this foid on here.
oh yeah I forgot to tag @FrothySolutions
oii frothy there's a foid worship thread here do something about it.

Khazar milkers thread

This woman coasts on her attractiveness like all other attractive women. Tradthots or e-thots, it's all the same.

On a more humorous note, no amount of dressing modestly can hide those Khazar milkers.

All jealous of her Tits tbh and found an excuse to dislike. Seeth you fucking inadequate unfeminine whores
She mogs them hard and they're coping like the subhumans they are. Pathetic cheaters

This woman coasts on her attractiveness like all other attractive women. Tradthots or e-thots, it's all the same.
Watched 1 minute and could already tell she is a typical attention seeker tradthot.

You're passively simping for her though. She's one of the "good ones" says you, weather you consciously meant it or not.

fucking hate these cumskins. they have ruined everything. white man and their Jewish masters truly hate em.

Just another psyop

Doesn't she have nudes online?

Jfl at wanting to promote modesty but hate on Islam/ic people at the same time.

oh yeah I forgot to tag @FrothySolutions
oii frothy there's a foid worship thread here do something about it.

I don't know if the thread itself is worship, the thread isn't saying "Wow, Abby Shapiro is very pretty" or anything like that, it's more about the points being made.

I still hope she gets raped by a pack of curries

Lmao her nudes are spreaded across the web, she probably sent it to Tyrone and he sent it to his monkey friends

Lmao her nudes are spreaded across the web, she probably sent it to Tyrone and he sent it to his monkey friends
TBH @Colvin76 @WØLF @FACEandLMS @TigerFestival PM me the nudes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back