Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

abandoned thread

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Im also in the mood for some taleaway this one is 14 dole so its acceptable price, Im thinking of walking 2.5km back and forth to forxe myself and as a treat i will get falafel, What else isnt too pricey but still tasty, I will watch anime when i get home, Nearby is a noodleshop but its pricy so cjeapest is yun yum 1 dole the rest is korean 3 dole per 1 pack.

What else can an ink well do outside, There are some landmarks but i grew up in this damn town and was bullied here so nothing special.

My health is fucked but i need a walk, Normies can stare all they want im tired of them.

Im so ugly foids hide their daughters when i walk down the streets

Other times foid switch lane far far aqay when they see me.

Im an repulsive ogrecel standing at 5'11 feet tall.

Better get used to the face that the world will burn around me once i enter the premise as in people will be repulsed and i will see blackpills wherever the fuxk i go.

Last edited:
Anyway i gotta go shower im going outside for an incel adventure gonna see whats new in the city.

I just want an average foid
they're as picky as good looking ones, don't get your hopes up that if she's average-looking she'll give you a chance.